Truth About Covid 19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would a young, healthy person get the jab?

I can see sickly people being talked into it, but not young and healthy.

And four? To avoid a bad cold?
You can 1 guess why young people in Europe have been vaccinated.
Not out of fear of the virus, but the government has ensured that young people only had access to restaurants or entertainment venues if they had been vaccinated, and the same applied to the university.
All unvaccinated were not allowed to enter such establishments, this was a fact in Europe for 6 months or more.

“Elon Musk Suggests LeBron James’ Son Cardiac Arrest May Be Linked to Covid Vax”​

1690321265357.png

1690321309724.png

Got a package in mail yesterday addressed to Larry. Opened it and there were 4 boxes of covid rapid tests (2 tests per box) from iHealth. He didn't order any and none of us did. Package was from peak health diagnostics. Never heard of them. Just thought it strange get covid tests in mail out of the blue. Looked online and it appears to be a scam. This link is just 1random article I found.

https://www.nj.com/news/2023/05/did...-that-you-didnt-order-it-could-be-a-scam.html

Got a package in mail yesterday addressed to Larry. Opened it and there were 4 boxes of covid rapid tests (2 tests per box) from iHealth. He didn't order any and none of us did. Package was from peak health diagnostics. Never heard of them. Just thought it strange get covid tests in mail out of the blue. Looked online and it appears to be a scam. This link is just 1random article I found.

https://www.nj.com/news/2023/05/did...-that-you-didnt-order-it-could-be-a-scam.html

DNA harvesting.

Would agree but…. You don’t send an instant test in to anyone.

It’s more like a test that is likely to be positive

To rebuild the hysteria.

Then it's to get your medical info and scam money from government agencies. Then opens the door to DNA harvesting.

Then it's to get your medical info and scam money from government agencies. Then opens the door to DNA harvesting.
Ok if I take a test that gives me a result in 15 minutes that I bought in a store, it doesn’t get reported. I throw that test result out, How is that DNA harversting?
If I go to a testing center, and get the results 24-48hrs later, that is DNA harvesting.

Last edited:
Ok if I take a test that gives me a result in 15 minutes that I bought in a store, it doesn’t get reported. I throw that test result out, How is that DNA harversting?
If I go to a testing center, and get the results 24-48hrs later, that is DNA harvesting.

These are not bought in store. These are mailed to you. They include information to persuade you and everyone that takes a test to register on there website and give them updated information for your convenience, (wink wink). Then they use that connection to expand there data harvesting to eventually lead to other targeted marketing and eventually DNA harvesting.

They can also put God knows what in the tests swabs. Graphene oxide, nanites, parasites, diotoxins, etc.....

I hope that helps you understand.

Yes, that's why I threw them out. The plan is to get you to register your info, and to report results if you use the test, and that gives them access to personal identifiable information. For some folks just getting free stuff in mail from a seemingly legit source is enough incentive to go on-line and give them info. It's clearly a scam. Also, l would never use the free tests the governments sends out either. At this point I'm convinced they'd put malicious anything in the swabs, as much to spread something, as to check for something spreading, they've already released.

Latest posts

Back