Train derailment

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand people sometimes. Everyone here bitches about the high cost of everything. Everyone bitches about the excessive government control over everything. But when something like this happens everyone starts screaming that there wasn't enough government control. That government needs to start throwing tax payers money around willy-nilly. Some have even suggested that government force every train car in the country to be retrofitted with "new technology" that may not be any better than what is currently in use.
They already had the safety systems installed. There is video of massive sparks and/or flames under the car 20 miles before it derailed. The safety system should have detected it and reported it AND STOPPED THE TRAIN but for some reason it didn't. They think it might have been deliberate sabotage of the safety system by an antifa type.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-train-derailment-video-sparks-flames-well-before/
qwyAlFL.jpg

Let me know about the "ski resorts" in east Ohio, and hour from Pittsburg. No.

This is a total disaster, probably cost billions to clean. The water tables are poisoned as these heavy toxins sink into the earth.
I think the spill was vinyl cloride, not sure. But, before you decide how toxic it is today, at least 80 percent of us on public utilities probably have our drinking water running through pipes made from it. PVC , stands for polyvinyl chloride. I'm just saying, last week ,it was perfectly safe, now, it's treated like plutonium 13. Maybe I'm wrong , but if that's all it is someone wants us to overreact. Who hasn't burned PVC. Ahhh that sweet sound , zzzzztttt zzzzzztttt zztt zztt. But seen that stinks.

PVC is made from vinyl chloride but it doesn't resemble it. Polytetroflouroethylene (teflon) is made from tetraflouroethylene and polyethylene is made from ethylene, etc. etc. etc. Most plastics are formed from some toxic chemical that has been polymerized (formed long chains of molecules)

Well there you have it, all we need is a long chain to pull it out. But burning PVC does stink and burns your eyes like crazy. Loads of fun on a budget . Still toxic chemicals too. Without those kick butt chems you couldn't strafe those evil fire ants effectively. But remember , drink more water, for life.

They already had the safety systems installed. There is video of massive sparks and/or flames under the car 20 miles before it derailed. The safety system should have detected it and reported it AND STOPPED THE TRAIN but for some reason it didn't. They think it might have been deliberate sabotage of the safety system by an antifa type.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-train-derailment-video-sparks-flames-well-before/
qwyAlFL.jpg
The train was too long and too heavy to stop in time. Here is a video with some additional information on the train. Does not site the cause but does explain what could have happen.

Ohio Train Crash

Last edited:
Sure seems like it is an attempt to ruin 1/3 or the world's waters, land, and kill 1/3 of the population lately, doesn't it?
That's one of the reasons we live where we do. Very low population density, no industry (just a couple sawmills), no factorys, no rail lines, no freeways, no farming (just ranches). And did I mention low population density? We're not much of a target for antifa or the WEFers.

Well there you have it, all we need is a long chain to pull it out. But burning PVC does stink and burns your eyes like crazy. Loads of fun on a budget . Still toxic chemicals too. Without those kick butt chems you couldn't strafe those evil fire ants effectively. But remember , drink more water, for life.
You're right about burning it. That breaks down the molecular chains and it is no longer a polymer. Same thing with teflon, although that takes a higher temperature. But if you burn that teflon coated pan, you are releasing some bad stuff.

Unfortunately, I have plenty of family and friends in that area. The news isn’t covering what is going on nearly well enough! There are fish floating in waters everywhere. There are dead pets and livestock dead or very sick. The air is making people choke and their eyes water…as of YESTERDAY!
I could not find ONE SINGLE MAP online of where the toxic plume was or what direction it went, or any projection of how far it would go.
This is beyond bizarre.

Latest posts

Back