Looking for preppers in Delaware

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docg1969

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

Recently retired Army Medic with wife who is a physician looking for like minded preppers in Delaware. I have extensive experience in firearms training as well as combat experience and tactical medicine. My wife has also deployed multiple times and has been practicing medicine for quite a while. If anyone could point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Docg1969

Welcome Back! I see you joined a long time ago. Wish I knew of a group in Delaware, but I don’t. Have you considered moving or at least a BOL? Not to be negative, but you are in a location that is sure to get wiped out if war comes to the homeland.

Looking for a group in Delaware probably won't do you any good. Groups don't show themselves.

We have a large group ready to go in Florida and have spent several years searching for a group to share information with.
So far I haven't found one.

DocG, my advice is to create your own where you are; you don't have much time to do it so decide, and if it's a go, implement immediately.

Start small and be prepared to grow later.

Suggestions: Go to my website PensacolaPreppers.us,
then read Family Prepping (1 hour);
Then read Group Survival (1.5 hours, ignoring the Attachments on first read).
Note that the Attachments are listed separately.
That will give you your PHD in Prepping and instructions on creating your own group.

If you need free help in creating a local website for forming a group email me.
If you need free coaching call me.

This is what you are now trying to create: Jim’s Daily Rant. Forming Alliances, Redoubts and Truck shooters.

Final Hint: To canvas your neighborhood, mail (hand addressed) flyers to close neighbors.
Ask if they want to anonymously (new made up email names) discuss mutual support during a chaos period.
Describe what you are trying to do.
You can communicate by email first; later at a hamburger stand (each party driving a borrowed car).

Best of luck Doc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back