To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit off topic and likely stupid question but what do y'all think of the shingles or "regular" flu vaccine? I'm against any and all vaccines nowadays because I'm paranoid as hell and don't trust any of the vaccines, but I have mother who will be 84 this weekend to think about....
My daughter had shingles when she was 9, my son when he was 24 (?) My husband and I had shingles too. Painful, yes, but if i had it to do over, I would not take the vaccine.

Yeah, agree..mother n I were out at grocery this weekend and pharmacy lady giving free flu shots tried to nab us for shot...mother was gonna get it and I pulled her back n said no thank you. She asked me about it again today and said she wants shingles shot at least. I told her there are other ways to head all the above off and I dont trust any vaccine shots, especially nowadays... .so don't know why I'm even asking y'all....I guess to try n rally support to convince her...🙄 she appears to be doubting me! Lol!

A bit off topic and likely stupid question but what do y'all think of the shingles or "regular" flu vaccine? I'm against any and all vaccines nowadays because I'm paranoid as hell and don't trust any of the vaccines, but I have mother who will be 84 this weekend to think about....

Just say NO!

Yeah, agree..mother n I were out at grocery this weekend and pharmacy lady giving free flu shots tried to nab us for shot...mother was gonna get it and I pulled her back n said no thank you. She asked me about it again today and said she wants shingles shot at least. I told her there are other ways to head all the above off and I dont trust any vaccine shots, especially nowadays... .so don't know why I'm even asking y'all....I guess to try n rally support to convince her...🙄 she appears to be doubting me! Lol!

CDS

There is no way I will ever allow any vaccine into my body ever again! The evil b@st@rds are on record putting it in everything they can get away with. Saw recently where it is in the new flu shot.

My dad lives in Germany and he got vaccinated during Covid "because it makes life easier in Germany" as he said.
I asked him about the risks ect. His answer was simple:
"I'm 83. So what will anyway happen in future?"
May i need to say he has an very relaxed view on the death.

That's what I believe too GP. I've decided I'm sticking to my No Answer as long as mother asks me what she should do. She still has her wits about her for most things so if she makes her own decision to get it, she'll go behind me and have one of my boys take her. That will be her decision.

all vaccines nowadays because I'm paranoid as hell and don't trust any of the vaccines, but I have mother who will be 84 this weekend to think about....
My wife got her stupid flu shots every year and was in bed EVERY YEAR since we met back in 1978.....
After I got out of the Army in 1985, I NEVER GOT ANOTHER SHOT for anything except tetanus...
She stopped getting her stupid yearly flu shots back in 2002, stopped getting the yearly flu, back in bed for a week, needs medicine, gotta lose money, stay home from work, be afraid to get fired....bla bla bla since about 2004!!!
WE TAKE NO SHOTS ANY MORE AND ONLY USE CDS/VITAMINS/ZINC and a healthy normal diet. No problem...
Live free from the pharma so far as possible, Gary (or so far AWAY from the pharma as possible??)

1695218359349.jpeg

https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/news/statements/childhood-vaccines/Growing international concerns about vaccine regulatory processes and vaccine safety have emerged following the widespread regulatory failure of Covid-19 vaccines. The Covid-19 crisis has demonstrated that regulatory bodies, once public watchdogs, are now at best incompetent and at worst have been deeply corrupted by pharmaceutical industry interests.

In the context of emerging revelations of regulatory body incompetence and corruption, e.g. The Perseus Report, the WCH Health and Science Committee notes that:
  • Several research studies now indicate that vaccinated children have far worse health outcomes with higher rates of many chronic diseases than non-vaccinated children.
  • The integrity of scientific research and the regulatory process of childhood vaccines, including the new nasal ‘flu’ vaccine, now being administered en masse in schools is in question.
  • Pharmaceutical corporations have a long-standing history of misrepresenting products that cause injuries and deaths. Pfizer, for instance, has paid the largest criminal settlement in history for drug fraud. The childhood vaccination schedule provides these unscrupulous corporations with unregulated access to the bodies of our children.
  • Modern society is experiencing unprecedented rates of autism, asthma, allergies, inflammatory bowel disease, diabetes, obesity, depression and more, for which the root cause/s have not been established.
  • Much of what we have been told about the success of early vaccines, including smallpox and polio vaccines is emerging as untrue. Clean water, modern plumbing, hygiene, refrigeration, and improved nutrition are real factors that have correlated with the dramatic reduction in many infectious diseases over the past century.
  • National regulatory agencies have never done the necessary evaluation to determine whether vaccines given to children alone or together according to the ever-expanding childhood vaccination schedules are associated with poor health outcomes compared with children who are not vaccinated.
  • National regulatory agencies have also been turning a blind eye to the mounting evidence linking childhood vaccination with other diseases, including asthma, allergies, bowel disease.
  • The vast majority of children find vaccination with needles painful and long-term psychological harms, including disruption to breastfeeding and maternal bonding, have not been properly evaluated.
  • There are serious concerns among experts that existing childhood vaccines will be converted to mRNA technology, which has never been proven safe for use in vaccines for adults let alone children, and that this will be done without public awareness, consent and a robust research and regulatory process.
  • With regard to Covid-19 vaccination, evidence from independent experts and official international databases show that the Covid-19 vaccines are not effective and are not safe, raising serious questions around the authorisation of the Covid-19 vaccines for babies and children.

You know a vaccine is fake when:

1. It's created in a few months
2. 100s of millions of doses are ready instantly
3. No testing is required
4. Alternative treatments are vilified
5. It requires multiple boosters
6. It's mandated

Also -- when you have to take it to protect someone else. This is the height of subversion: complete reversal of thought. It is impossible to inject a vaccine and have it protect another person.

When I've taken vaccines to visit other countries, I never cared if the people around me didn't take it, too. It's the opposite of how real ones work.

Really? It’s the blue folks that keep getting boosted 5-6 times, not the red. They continue pushing this knowing it will hurt their own voting base? They could be blaming Trump for this to hurt his poll numbers but why not? None of that makes sense About the only thing that would is if they admit to it, not even the blue folks will listen next time around. Based on the allegations, will there be enough boosted blue voters to have an election?

Really? It’s the blue folks that keep getting boosted 5-6 times, not the red. They continue pushing this knowing it will hurt their own voting base? They could be blaming Trump for this to hurt his poll numbers but why not? None of that makes sense About the only thing that would is if they admit to it, not even the blue folks will listen next time around. Based on the allegations, will there be enough boosted blue voters to have an election?

There main goal is depopulation.
They don't need real voters to win elections.

Now do you understand?

Latest posts

Back