Helpful Info. To Flee or Not To Flee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Reviewing my "Reference" library and found this little primer. Enjoy. If you have any ideas of you own after reading the primer, then continue with the thread.

Attachments

• To-Flee-or-Not-To-Flee.pdf
    515.3 KB · Views: 27
pretty hard to add anything,quite comprehensive and good reading :)

Good Primer

I would add to that..
Equipment/gear is only temporary, learn the art of foraging for your given area I cannot stress this enough! Learn the way of a minimalist as stated in the beginning, equipment and gear is temporary, convenience is short term knowledge is a lifetime and lightens the load ;)

Good Primer

I would add to that..
Equipment/gear is only temporary, learn the art of foraging for your given area I cannot stress this enough! Learn the way of a minimalist as stated in the beginning, equipment and gear is temporary, convenience is short term knowledge is a lifetime and lightens the load ;)

Agree, with everything you said, I've been up and down on the prognostication, some say, we our wildlife food source will evaporate because of overhunting after the SHTF, I hope not, but well I am just not a big expert on deer population or wild game population. I guess without enforcement that is a real possibility. I remember reading one of Wesley Rawles books one time about how Maine has been over hunted between competing communities...scary thought that we would lose all that game in a short period, but then again, we are also talking about starving people after the SHTF.

Your so right about the art of foraging, what works in Texas, might not be available in other parts of the country/area. Thanks for the comment.

as I print those volumes at work,better try doing it..eeeh,secret,they might wonder who's using all this paper??

as I print those volumes at work,better try doing it..eeeh,secret,they might wonder who's using all this paper??

I typically take them to Kinko's or Office Max/Office Depot, I usually get a discount when I print a bunch of stuff.

had a small pow-wow with my brother to day,the issue was prepping...gave him some pointers to think about,but his mindset is; no worries,if something happens we just drive out from here and relocate to his summercottage on the small island 'till everything gets back to normal,before my brother gets the message it's going to need some serious work and talk

Latest posts

Back