they can come take your guns

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That poor man had just gone thru so much and then to do that. I'm sure under that much stress in a persons life many have said things that may have raised an eyebrow, but he obviously was not threatening others. . . . he made one statement to one individual who I am guessing had never met him before or saw the love and care he gave his wife in her final days. Even still you would think that the medical technician would at least show empathy for this man and understanding of why he is feeling so down after losing his wife. No violent behavior, no criminal background, no red flags that go along with mass shooters. If the man really wanted to commit suicide taking his guns away wouldn't have stopped him. I'm sure he had other means.

What really peaked my interest in this article was the name. . . I have lots of John McGuire's running around my family tree. We originated in Pennsylvania.

This is what happens when decisions are made during the panic and confusion after a tragic event . The mental health aspect added to universal background checks . Will cause alot of legal battles and deny alot of People their Right firearm ownership . Any of the high profile crimes that give way to overbearing legal oppression would not have been prevented by these laws . Nor would most crimes . The proposed waiting period is another overreach that will only punish the ones that do not commit the crimes and its already covered by the sales person following the procedures in place .

Latest posts

Back