The Vaccination Debate

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score

I don't have a definitive stance on this issue. However my buddies girl is adamant that there is in fact a correlation between vaccinations and autism. I don't yet have a kid of my own for this to be a concern. I'm just wondering what some here feel about it...particularly those whom have had children.

Some private schools now require them in order for kids to attend.

This video is worth a watch.

I don't have a definitive stance on this issue. However my buddies girl is adamant that there is in fact a correlation between vaccinations and autism. I don't yet have a kid of my own for this to be a concern. I'm just wondering what some here feel about it...particularly those whom have had children.

Some private schools now require them in order for kids to attend.

This video is worth a watch.

This is a topic that is almost as controversial and touchy as religion. I'm typically against anything mandated by the government. However, both of my kids had the recommended vaczines when they were little. I personally believe that what (if any) vaccines given to a child is/should be completely up to the parents to decide.

This is a topic that is almost as controversial and touchy as religion. I'm typically against anything mandated by the government. However, both of my kids had the recommended vaczines when they were little. I personally believe that what (if any) vaccines given to a child is/should be completely up to the parents to decide.

I also received the necessary vaccinations and I turned out okay aside from a 6th toe on my left foot. But hey...whos perfect.

My answer would be the same as Arctic. I had all my shots, my kids and grandkids all have had their shots, I don't know of anyone in the family nor friends that have had any problems as a result of being vaccinated so I'm on the fence with this.

We have seen reports in the news with parents opting out their kids from getting some if not all vaccination shots and now many of the once thought gone diseases making a come back in the un-vaccinated kids like polio. A very touchy subject with a lot of people. Personally, I think a lot of problems with kids and adults today are as a direct result of our food chain and how it is processed not the shots. (imho)

My answer would be the same as Arctic. I had all my shots, my kids and grandkids all have had their shots, I don't know of anyone in the family nor friends that have had any problems as a result of being vaccinated so I'm on the fence with this.

We have seen reports in the news with parents opting out their kids from getting some if not all vaccination shots and now many of the once thought gone diseases making a come back in the un-vaccinated kids like polio. A very touchy subject with a lot of people. Personally, I think a lot of problems with kids and adults today are as a direct result of our food chain and how it is processed not the shots. (imho)

fat_american-12714.jpg

302256872_0c761ce074_b.jpg

733251_700b.jpg

5451a9626547ba9eaa748a70a1987cb0.jpg

image017.jpg

520cc649bcb0a.jpg

I agree about the food issue. I also believe the average American consumes far too much sugar. There is an obvious obesity epidemic here in the states.

If you travel to Europe, Asia hell throughout most of the globe...obesity is extremely rare by comparison.

We concern ourselves with all these meaningless issues but when it comes to our health...its not being taken as serious as it should be.

this little speck on the globe have had the come back of some lost diseases,like measels and the reason was those people haven't vaccinated them self or their kids against it.
all my kids have had all the vaccinations as it should be (my opinion),and my bro and his wife will let their kid have all the vaccinations.

many of you took up that "processed food",strangely,when I skipped most of it,I'm feeling better,been less sick (now when I say this,I prolly get the man-flu of the decade).
but less sugar,less fat and you don't end up like those pics shown above..which are disturbing images to watch..

if we prep,health should and must be a part of that.
with 60lbs overweight you ain't gonna do a helluwa lot to survive.

A lot of the dieases that are making a come back now days are being brought in by the masses of third world people. If anyone should have mandatory vaccines are these third worlders. They should also be quarenteened, with any signs of so much as a cold they should be sent back.

Now they came out and said that women who get the flu shot are at a higher risk of miscarriage. So women who are trying to get pregnant may want to wait if they have already had the vaccine . . .
Personally I don't take them now. . . maybe get the flu once out of every 5 years, but I did get all my shots as a kid growing up and so did all the boys. We did opt out of the youngest going back for the third booster of Hep C. Side effects were bad after first, second was worst. He was so sick, pain all over but yet couldnt move the next day. Scared me to death.
I do have some young cousins that have opted out of all vaccines for their kids. We'll ha e to see how that works out for them.

this little speck on the globe have had the come back of some lost diseases,like measels and the reason was those people haven't vaccinated them self or their kids against it.
all my kids have had all the vaccinations as it should be (my opinion),and my bro and his wife will let their kid have all the vaccinations.

many of you took up that "processed food",strangely,when I skipped most of it,I'm feeling better,been less sick (now when I say this,I prolly get the man-flu of the decade).
but less sugar,less fat and you don't end up like those pics shown above..which are disturbing images to watch..

if we prep,health should and must be a part of that.
with 60lbs overweight you ain't gonna do a helluwa lot to survive.

This comes to mind. This prepper has the bunker, the food, the water, the guns etc etc...

Yet he is one walk up a flight-of-stairs away from a heart attack. It's really sad actually.

The flu shots is another matter and the one shot I will not get. I don't like how it's forced down peoples throats, least here in Oregon and Washington, my daughter and daughter n law who work the medical field told me that if expecting mothers are on public assistance they have to get the flu shot if they don't the doctor must notify the State and the expecting mothers will they lose their assistance, in my book that is wrong on so many levels.

What is sad about that video is that the guy has a lot of junk food stored up that doesn't really have a long shelf life and I didn't see any kind of garden at all. If his disaster last for longer than what he thinks he would be screwed. Hopefully he listens to himself and starts working on getting into better shape. He will end up on a lot of life saving meds the older he gets, if not already. A true prepper lives his lifestyle not just stock piles.

The flu shots is another matter and the one shot I will not get. I don't like how it's forced down peoples throats, least here in Oregon and Washington, my daughter and daughter n law who work the medical field told me that if expecting mothers are on public assistance they have to get the flu shot if they don't the doctor must notify the State and the expecting mothers will they lose their assistance, in my book that is wrong on so many levels.

I don't like the idea of anything "mandatory" or aggressively encouraged. It just smells kinda funny even if it is beneficial in the long run.

i saw that episode..and i'm not sure,and wont swear to it..but i'm thinking that he's passed away due to his health problems,within a year of that show first aired.when it comes to the fat guy..and to top it off.just like in other episodes.everyone in that one.came out looking like idiots..

This comes to mind. This prepper has the bunker, the food, the water, the guns etc etc...

Yet he is one walk up a flight-of-stairs away from a heart attack. It's really sad actually.

I am very pro innoculation but only SINGLE shots I am opposed to MMR etc, We went outside the NHS to ensure our kids got their shots SINGLY.

It was rather odd in the UK during the massive MMR safety issue so hotly contended by both sides, In Europe at the time you could CHOOSE from Single or Multiple shots but in the UK they would only provide the MULTIPLE shots and the government vilified parents who objected. Massive numbers of parents went PRIVATE to get their kids the Measels, Mumps and Rubella shots SINGLY though the official NHS campaign was openly hostile to those parents, the NHS blindly followed official government policy.

So when my wife and I took our kids to a private hospital to get their shots ( Wife being a Paediatric nurse) we duly walked int the waiting rooms to be confronted by....................... loads and loads of her NHS colleagues, Nurses, Doctors, Radiologists, etc ALL getting their kids the SINGLE shots yet those same people at work in their NHS jobs were telling the public to get the MMR .

But then its the government EXPERTS and DOCTORS who for years said Thalidomide was safe and did not cause deformities, BSE could not jump species or affect humans, British eggs did not have Salmonella Nuclear reactors did not leak, Diesel was better for the environment than Petrolium, DDT was a good safe pesticide etc etc

NOW we have ANOTHER scandal like Thalidomide kicking off this time Primodus
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...domide-scandal-1960s-pregnancy-test-pill.html

Turns out the drug PRIMODOS used in the UK to TEST for pregnancy by Doctors was used in EUROPE to terminate pregnancies.

My definition of an EXPERT is EX as in a Hasbeen and a (s)PERT is a drip under pressure

Latest posts

Back