Tylenol

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S. My mother was a big believer in Tylenol. I wasn't. I noticed from an early age that it did absolutely nothing to relieve pain or fever, and I insisted on children's aspirin instead.
My mother religiously dieted and exercised and ate only organic healthy foods. She was on the "Atkins Diet" years before Atkins even invented it. She died of kidney and liver cancer.
I am sorry this happened to her.

Doc, how do you feel bout stocking up on antibiotics???
I am not big on antibiotics. Partly because I was overprescribed antibiotics as a child for chronic ear infections, which caused a lot of problems. I can only remember one infection in my life (and I'm 70) in which an antibiotic was actually needed and actually worked (doxycycline for a UTI). I tried chlorine dioxide first. That didn't work and cipro didn't work. If I had to stock up on one, it would be doxy.

I am not a physician, BTW, my research area was biochemical/biomedical engineering.

I am not big on antibiotics. Partly because I was overprescribed antibiotics as a child for chronic ear infections, which caused a lot of problems. I can only remember one infection in my life (and I'm 70) in which an antibiotic was actually needed and actually worked (doxycycline for a UTI). I tried chlorine dioxide first. That didn't work and cipro didn't work. If I had to stock up on one, it would be doxy.

I am not a physician, BTW, my research area was

Did you try this?

AliveNHealthy.com

Open main menu
Search posts:
Enter a word or words here. For a FULL site search, use the search button in the main navigation above.

Chlorine Dioxide Solution / Miracle Mineral Solution and Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) as a Cure for Cystitis and Urinary Tract Infection
Posted by Jennifer Shipp | May 19, 2022
DISCLAIMER: CONSULT WITH A DOCTOR BEFORE DECIDING ON A TREATMENT PLAN FOR ANY DISEASE.

How to Combine DMSO with Chlorine Dioxide Solution / Miracle Mineral Solution to Cure UTI and Cystitis

DMSO can be combined with Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS) / Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) to create a powerful antibiotic medication that can be used to treat urinary tract infections when they occur. Many patients with cystitis sometimes have UTIs the develop from time to time. DMSO with CDS/MMS can be applied either to the skin over the bladder (because DMSO has the ability to take itself and a medicine like CDS / MMS into the body easily), or it can be added to water and consumed orally. CDS/MMS has an extremely broad mechanism of action against bacteria, viruses, parasites, and it can even be used to neutralize spider and snake venom. It works by releasing reactive oxygen species into the blood. These reactive oxygen species are able to travel throughout the body, even into the liver (where many pathogens set up “colonies” and live for years). CDS/MMS can be used long term without harming the gut flora or healthy human cells. Healthy human cells as well as healthy gut flora are protected from the effects of CDS/MMS by their pH level which is typically much higher than the pH of unhealthy human cells (cancer cells, for example) and pathogens.

Tylenol is the #1 cause of liver failure requiring liver transplants in the U.S.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK441917/
Acetaminophen toxicity is the second most common cause of liver transplantation worldwide and the most common cause of liver transplantation in the US. It is responsible for 56,000 emergency department visits, 2,600 hospitalizations, and 500 deaths per year in the United States.

Latest posts

Back