The Next Pandemic

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Reaction score

"According to the WHO Director-General, “The next pandemic is not a question of if, but of when. And we cannot afford to repeat the mistakes of the past.” That is why WHO Member States are negotiating a new #PandemicAccord and amendments to the International Health Regulations, to strengthen the legal framework for the global response to pandemics.

What he doesn’t discuss is that the previous WHO RECOMMENDATIONS (via the accord and amendments) will now become MANDATORY OBLIGATIONS and WHO's Director-General will be allowed to declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC), or the potential for one, without meeting any specific criteria. PHEICS and potential PHEICs could be declared without the agreement of the concerned Member State or States. The WHO would then assume management of the PHEIC and issue BINDING directives to the Member States. WHO's DG could dictate measures including quarantines, testing and vaxs requirements, lockdowns, border closures, treatments, etc.

“For the sake of future generations, we must not go back to the old cycle of panic and neglect that left our world vulnerable.” Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

“For the sake of our nations and our future generations, we must exit the WHO and stop this supranational unelected body from dictating how we as a country will respond to future health threats.” Dr. Kat Lindley"

Helen Back

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
In most states you have to be at least three years behind on property taxes before they can come take your home and auction it off. You could always get a mortgage against it at the last hour and pay them off, then start a few years for the bank to do the same.

Point being, when they try to implement this new "plandemic" protocol, I will just shelter in place, and call it the start of SHTF (and live accordingly). I seriously doubt the world can survive three or more years after they start their final attempt to kill us all. So, the first paragraph (and any worries associated therewith) will be moot.

EastenerWesterner

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
In most states you have to be at least three years behind on property taxes before they can come take your home and auction it off. You could always get a mortgage against it at the last hour and pay them off, then start a few years for the bank to do the same.

Point being, when they try to implement this new "plandemic" protocol, I will just shelter in place, and call it the start of SHTF (and live accordingly). I seriously doubt the world can survive three or more years after they start their final attempt to kill us all. So, the first paragraph (and any worries associated therewith) will be moot.
NY laws put evictions upon the buyers at tax auctions. Took a year to evict and they could pay you back one year even though you paid for 3 of taxes And stall eviction off.
Doesn‘t OR have a thing for over 65. They put a lien on, but it’s payable +6% when they sell. Been trying to figure this out for my aunt. My guess she owes 70K, but the house has gone up 400k since she owned it.

GaRp58

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Still gotta love my Hungarian BOL and the laws here. Even if you owe the state money, they can jail you---
but they can NEVER DISOWN your house and land. They cannot lien, mortgage or such either. You simply owe the state the money till you pay...ON THE OTHER SIDE...if and when you die--your children INHERIT these debts; SO, it is better that you try and pay these debts ASAP so the kids do not get screwed by your negligent lifestyle.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts