The Next Pandemic

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"According to the WHO Director-General, “The next pandemic is not a question of if, but of when. And we cannot afford to repeat the mistakes of the past.” That is why WHO Member States are negotiating a new #PandemicAccord and amendments to the International Health Regulations, to strengthen the legal framework for the global response to pandemics.

What he doesn’t discuss is that the previous WHO RECOMMENDATIONS (via the accord and amendments) will now become MANDATORY OBLIGATIONS and WHO's Director-General will be allowed to declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC), or the potential for one, without meeting any specific criteria. PHEICS and potential PHEICs could be declared without the agreement of the concerned Member State or States. The WHO would then assume management of the PHEIC and issue BINDING directives to the Member States. WHO's DG could dictate measures including quarantines, testing and vaxs requirements, lockdowns, border closures, treatments, etc.

“For the sake of future generations, we must not go back to the old cycle of panic and neglect that left our world vulnerable.” Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

“For the sake of our nations and our future generations, we must exit the WHO and stop this supranational unelected body from dictating how we as a country will respond to future health threats.” Dr. Kat Lindley"

In most states you have to be at least three years behind on property taxes before they can come take your home and auction it off. You could always get a mortgage against it at the last hour and pay them off, then start a few years for the bank to do the same.

Point being, when they try to implement this new "plandemic" protocol, I will just shelter in place, and call it the start of SHTF (and live accordingly). I seriously doubt the world can survive three or more years after they start their final attempt to kill us all. So, the first paragraph (and any worries associated therewith) will be moot.

In most states you have to be at least three years behind on property taxes before they can come take your home and auction it off. You could always get a mortgage against it at the last hour and pay them off, then start a few years for the bank to do the same.

Point being, when they try to implement this new "plandemic" protocol, I will just shelter in place, and call it the start of SHTF (and live accordingly). I seriously doubt the world can survive three or more years after they start their final attempt to kill us all. So, the first paragraph (and any worries associated therewith) will be moot.
NY laws put evictions upon the buyers at tax auctions. Took a year to evict and they could pay you back one year even though you paid for 3 of taxes And stall eviction off.
Doesn‘t OR have a thing for over 65. They put a lien on, but it’s payable +6% when they sell. Been trying to figure this out for my aunt. My guess she owes 70K, but the house has gone up 400k since she owned it.

I do not know about OR. I moved across the bridge to SW Washington many years ago, and now try to stay the hell out of Portland. I hate it when my job forces me to go. It is seriously like a third world country.

That wouldn't surprise me though. Portland passes the most insane laws.

Still gotta love my Hungarian BOL and the laws here. Even if you owe the state money, they can jail you---
but they can NEVER DISOWN your house and land. They cannot lien, mortgage or such either. You simply owe the state the money till you pay...ON THE OTHER SIDE...if and when you die--your children INHERIT these debts; SO, it is better that you try and pay these debts ASAP so the kids do not get screwed by your negligent lifestyle.

The Russian and Chinese governments have held an inter-agency meeting in Beijing to share their assessments of biological security concerns, and address the threats posed by bioweapons – particularly those allegedly being developed by the US military.

Moscow and Beijing agreed to work together in seeking to strengthen the Biological and Toxic Weapons Convention (BTWC), a treaty signed by 109 nations in 1972 to block the development of these unconventional armaments, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Thursday in a statement.

“The meeting confirmed the unity of approaches of Russia and China to the biological security,” the ministry said, adding that “particular attention in this context was paid to the military and biological activities of the United States.”

“The need for further close coordination and constructive interaction both in bilateral format and at relevant multilateral fora, primarily within the framework of the BTWC, the UN and the SCO [Shanghai Cooperation Organization] was noted,” the ministry added.

Russia, China, and 14 other nations issued a joint statement in December calling for strengthening the UN’s policing of biological and chemical weapons. “Convinced that such use would be repugnant to the conscience of humankind, we are determined to condemn any use of toxic chemicals, biological agents or toxins as weapons by anyone, anywhere at any time, and to hold accountable those responsible for any such use,” the statement declared.

Moscow and Beijing have repeatedly pressed for greater transparency from the US and its allies regarding their military biological activities. Wednesday’s talks between the two governments devoted “particular attention” to the Pentagon’s bioweapons activities, the Russian Foreign Ministry said.

The Russian Embassy in Washington accused the US last year of “gross violations” of the BTWC, including illegal bioweapons research in labs scattered around the world. Washington aims to use dangerous biological agents and artificial epidemics to advance its interests, the embassy claimed.

The US and its NATO allies vetoed a UN resolution last year calling for an investigation of Washington’s biolabs in Ukraine. Some “unfinished” bioweapons projects were moved to Africa amid the conflict in Ukraine, the Russian Defense Ministry said in November. The ministry accused Washington of exploiting Nigerian citizens as a “free clinical resource,” conducting illegal research on the pretense of public health.

This week’s meetings in Beijing also included talks on Thursday over security threats in outer space. “The sides exchanged their assessments of the current situation in this area,” the Foreign Ministry said. “They stressed the need to continue close cooperation and active joint efforts to prevent an arms race in outer space and its weaponization.”

Russia and China unite over US bioweapons threat

Latest posts

Back