The federal reserve scam.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maverick, maybe I'm dense, but I can't make heads or tails of the information there. It's all Greek to me. Something about some OPPT, whatever that is, foreclosing banks? It's like I started reading a book from the middle, and don't have a clue what's going on. Can you point me to a starting point that makes sense to someone unfamiliar with all this mumbo jumbo?

Maverick, maybe I'm dense, but I can't make heads or tails of the information there. It's all Greek to me. Something about some OPPT, whatever that is, foreclosing banks? It's like I started reading a book from the middle, and don't have a clue what's going on. Can you point me to a starting point that makes sense to someone unfamiliar with all this mumbo jumbo?

I can't either? it was the only UCC information I could find on the site, me being a layman I have no clue about these banking schemes. All I know, I get money and someone takes it.

You have to start from the beginning. Its a 200+ year built scam, heavily obfuscated. Designed to steal money from the greatest economic system USA, then copied to other systems (other countries) to fund the new world order. Uniform Commercial Code and the world banks. TDA, treasury direct accounts have been setup for every person in a country and are used as collateral that can be used to pay debts and setup loans that the original owners dont know about. These accounts have been discovered using everyones SS numbers. Have been proven to exists and work. There is currently many fights in the courts regaurding this, which the link is to one such group. There are lots of real court documents and filings to research as to the corrupt powers that are being exsposed. This has also been very dangerous for the individuals trying to exspose this, illegal convictions, illegal detention and carrear destruction and even murder.
Progress to exspose all of this is working. Some of the people seem a little wacko, I believe this is a result of the extreme stress and fear associated with this dangerous fraud. If you research it and look at the vast amount of evidence, its very real and will make your stomach churn. Its tied to many other corrupt departments of the USA and most other nations.
One example, when someone declares bankruptsy, the money the government pays comes from that persons TDA. Your TDA accumilates interest from loans, hidden taxes you pay throughout your life is deposited in your TDA, your SS taxes, IRS taxes, even your with holdings tgats returned to you each year is used for loans and the interests is placed in your TDA and the principle is returned to you as a refund.

Your TDA is an account that is directly in the federal treasury. You dont know it exists, only the corrupt government knows it exists. Its is within the UCC which operates outside the public, which all countries are a corperation. You are collatiral for that corp.
This was discovered by many reguler people and is now widely known and growing every day. This system has been successfuly used and confirmed even by inside sources. There are deals being made to have every person get access to there TDA accounts, if the powers in control of this get off without punishment.

There is so much to this, you could write an encyclopedia. What im saying may be confusing, but it is and there is so much information that this isnt even the readers digest version. You wont quickly understand it, but as you research it, parts you will already have known thats linked to this and things will start to make sence. Our entire history is part of all this.

Good luck.

I have been knowing about this for 25 years and have watched the success of its exposure and havevaided in its exsposure. Everything corrupt in the world leads to this. Follow the money, this is where it goes.

Well, the name on my birth certificate is not in all caps. So I guess I don't have a SLAVE NAME. Does that mean they didn't set up my bank account?

Well, the name on my birth certificate is not in all caps. So I guess I don't have a SLAVE NAME. Does that mean they didn't set up my bank account?
No im sure you have one if you have a SS #, but if not then if everyone finally gets access to there accounts, you will miss out. :( Maybe you could then file a lawsuit for leaving you out. :)

Latest posts

Back