Some crucial items for your bob that are often forgotten

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's a well organized package..in other words O.C.D.

Not really that's nice Colt . Is that a thermos you keep them in?
1 inch PVC then i used a old bike inner tube for the grip. Just a hand cast but you can get the line out pretty far, it just spools off the end. Then just hand whine.

i got me 2 things of para rope last time i went to dollor tree.each one is 50 feet in lenth..im thinking of getting at least 2 more of them
My wife bought me some para rope at Lowes or HomeCheapo but it wasn't the 550. When you open the rope up there were not 5 strands inside... there was a mass of fibers. I gave it to my son to mess around with. I don't want to be thinking I have the good stuff should I need it.

I don't know fishing in other places but here on the Ocean, sabiki rigs will be part of my kit.
sabikis_07.jpg

Closer look
images

An even closer look
article_183_250.jpg

Opps... how did that get in there?!?

sabiki.jpg

Just drop it in the water and move it up and down a bit ... now you have bait fish... or if your really hungry... lunch. Now it won't work well casting it from the beach (in my experience) but dropping it off a pier or boat... it is a sure hit provided you aren't out in the deep ocean. Back when my son was a tike I would hook his pole up with one of these... he would brag and tell everyone that he caught more fish than I did.

screwdriver set and bolt cutters really can come in handy for scavenging or trying to seek shelter, cutting Chain Link Security Fences, Electrical Power Cables, Alarm Cables, Handcuff Chains, etc.
Handy yes, but heavy . I guess it all depends on what's going on. I carry tools that will fix my gear and that's about it. That's just me and everyone has different needs.

Handy yes, but heavy . I guess it all depends on what's going on. I carry tools that will fix my gear and that's about it. That's just me and everyone has different needs.
mini bolt cutters would be sufficient, but you wont be cutting though any pad locks that's for sure.

screwdriver set and bolt cutters really can come in handy for scavenging or trying to seek shelter, cutting Chain Link Security Fences, Electrical Power Cables, Alarm Cables, Handcuff Chains, etc.
Awesome on the bolt cutters. Never even thought about them. My son calls his a complete tool box. He says they will cut the lock off any toolbox of mine.....lol....have you ever tried that little pair made by knipex.they are like the size of pliers and we even use them to cut rebar. By the way... they will destroy a shackle on a lock.put a set of cheater pipes on them if you can't clamp hard enough. They are bad to the bone...I love them but so does everyone else, therefore they need a homing devise.

Awesome on the bolt cutters. Never even thought about them. My son calls his a complete tool box. He says they will cut the lock off any toolbox of mine.....lol....have you ever tried that little pair made by knipex.they are like the size of pliers and we even use them to cut rebar. By the way... they will destroy a shackle on a lock.put a set of cheater pipes on them if you can't clamp hard enough. They are bad to the bone...I love them but so does everyone else, therefore they need a homing devise.
you are a fountain of knowledge, will look for that brand. As far as homing devices (jokes aside), I actually looked into some for my son but DAMN they are pricey!

Latest posts

Back