Some crucial items for your bob that are often forgotten

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knipex_7101-8_Mini_Bolt_Cutter.jpg
like these ? kind of liking the idea.

Learn to pick locks and this is waaaaay easier. I can get most pad locks open in less than 3 seconds.
http://www.idealcreations.net/ls09.htm
This lock pick set is tiny portable and completely usable. Also It looks like nothing so it attracts no attention. In some states they call bolt cutters or lock picks in a back pack theft tools. This set gets ignored every time.

Learn to pick locks and this is waaaaay easier. I can get most pad locks open in less than 3 seconds.
http://www.idealcreations.net/ls09.htm
This lock pick set is tiny portable and completely usable. Also It looks like nothing so it attracts no attention. In some states they call bolt cutters or lock picks in a back pack theft tools. This set gets ignored every time.

Dude i am right with you on that ! I pick up a pick set last year, they rock !

I had one for close to 8 years before I broke it. They work really well. If you don't know how to pick a lock their video is a good idea.

Colt ....I'm gonna have to take back what I said earlier....you are OCD...LOL
MAN YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH EVERYTHING. I can't find my truck. Dude that's awesome the way you are.

Looking for an armor sub in for you BOB, most of us can't afford ceramic plates, but you can pick up an old ply diesel tire for next to nothing or nothing, cut it into squares, I shot some from 10 yards, deflected 12 gauge, 5.56 and 40 cal. Probably still hurt like an SOB but it'll be better then nothing if you're in a Sh*&

Looking for an armor sub in for you BOB, most of us can't afford ceramic plates, but you can pick up an old ply diesel tire for next to nothing or nothing, cut it into squares, I shot some from 10 yards, deflected 12 gauge, 5.56 and 40 cal. Probably still hurt like an SOB but it'll be better then nothing if you're in a Sh*&

how do you cut them?

I have an old kevlar 3A with front and back ceramic plates, however I'm very curious about use of cut tire to deflect.. is there more info on how to do this somewhere?

.most tires can be cut with a saw and a fine toothed blade . A band saw with a metal cutting blade works the best of anything I've used.
PS look for tires marketed under labels.....aramid or fiber B ( old school) for kevlar belted tires. PS airbags are usually kevlar also.

Latest posts

Back