Retractable Plasma Lightsaber

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm envious of their workshop. And great work.

However, from a more practical point of view, how do you get a flame to reach 4000F, without all the fancy stuff? A normal torch is around 2000F. Is it possible to buy a small, handheld product like that? Could be useful for, u know, many things... getting into places you're not supposed to get into... melt locks and impact proof glass... Destroy things you're not supposed to have when the cops come knocking at your door...

I'm envious of their workshop. And great work.

However, from a more practical point of view, how do you get a flame to reach 4000F, without all the fancy stuff? A normal torch is around 2000F. Is it possible to buy a small, handheld product like that? Could be useful for, u know, many things... getting into places you're not supposed to get into... melt locks and impact proof glass... Destroy things you're not supposed to have when the cops come knocking at your door...

The torch itself was off the shelf. The trick was making it look and behave like a light saber.
Any oxy-propane torch will reach 4,000 °F. They could have used hydrogen or MAPP-Pro and bumped up the temperature to over 5,000 °F.
Oxy-acetylene would probably be too dangerous, but it will reach 6,332 °F

The torch itself was off the shelf. The trick was making it look and behave like a light saber.
Any oxy-propane torch will reach 4,000 °F. They could have used hydrogen or MAPP-Pro and bumped up the temperature to over 5,000 °F.
Oxy-acetylene would probably be too dangerous, but it will reach 6,332 °F

Those aren't exactly small packages. Are there handheld versions of these? I can't find anything.

Those aren't exactly small packages. Are there handheld versions of these? I can't find anything.
The board won't let me post an Amazon link. Go to Amazon and search for B07NVQS9D1
It can be used with either propane or MAPP-Pro cylinder.
6168aanCVhL._SL1100_.jpg

Latest posts

Back