Registered nurse from Florida

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

entsmom73

Jr Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am a registered nurse from Florida, becoming more and more interested in prepping. I believe the end of the world as we know it is in progress as we speak. I am no longer afraid of the apocolypse, because I know it's coming; I now just want to learn how to survive it.

sharkbait

Reaction score
Then you're at the right place.Welcome to the forum.And being an RN,maybe we all can learn something from you too.

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I have to admit that I have not done much prepping on the medical end, but have in other ways that could help you out. Glad to have you! Just ask questions and this group pf family can help you out.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hi! I am a registered nurse from Florida, becoming more and more interested in prepping. I believe the end of the world as we know it is in progress as we speak. I am no longer afraid of the apocolypse, because I know it's coming; I now just want to learn how to survive it.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
howdy entsmom..welcome to the forum and family..by all means jump right in raom n read the topics ask n answer the questons.start new topics..and if anyone gets on your nerves..feel free to chew out trapper.on acount he might be use to it by now..lol

Reaction score
Welcome to our little family Entsmom, i can tell by the above posts that you will fit right in.

As Jim said, jump in and get involved. Im sure there is something we can all learn from you, and you from us.

Welcome.

Latest posts