RBG IS DEAD!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is rich, coming from a person who has and still is BACKING politicians who have allowed, pushed, cheered and bailed out rioters, thugs and murderers who have ruined the lives of 10s of thousands!! Some of these same animals have now been found to have started the fires that have burned innocent Americans alive and destroyed many many family homes and everything they own!

This is hilarious! 😄 :D 🤣

Amy (@MaybeAmes) Tweeted:
Another “sane” reaction to RBG’s death 😂 https://t.co/GGt3fq6Mx8

Someone then tweeted...

OMG!!! Seriously???

Thinking face

Wonder if she knows, “Safe drivers save 40%?”

A few points.
1. I wanted RBG out of SCOTUS, no secret there. I would have been just fine had she retired. I would have been overjoyed if she left that way last year. She chose her way of exiting SCOTUS in a body bag. My celebration will not change because of her choice of an exit plan.

2. I keep hearing people saying that they can't wait for 2020 to end. Why? What makes them think 2021 won't be worse? Far worse? Specially for lefties. They're going to wish for the 'good old days' of 2020. But this is another topic deserving its own thread.

3. Judge Amy Barrett. She will quickly become the most loved and most hated woman in America. If she's willing to put her family in the cross hairs, and that is asking a tremendous amount from her. She can change our nation, but the price will be that it will change her family.

4. I'll predict a new 'movement'. DLM. Not kidding. Dead Lives Matter. The left is going to explode in rage that Trump will start appointing a new SCOTUS before RBG fully assumes room temperature. They will call it disrespect for the dead. But basically it will be DLM. Mark my prediction.

Didn’t take long for the threat of more BURNING THINGS DOWN from the Dems!

“Reza Aslan, the former CNN host who once ate human brains and advocated for assaulting Covington teen Nick Sandmann, has tweeted a threat to “burn the entire f-cking thing down” if Republicans try to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
The tweet came soon after news broke that the 87-year-old Justice had passed.

1600517627420.jpeg

this is Amy Barrett's seat >>> she's been bypassed waiting to specifically replace Ginsberg ....

it'll be announced about midweek - maybe funeral day as the GOP epithet to the old crone getting screwed into the ground ...

the Senate is getting ready for the nuke session that'll be necessary for the final confirmation vote ....

let's see how stupid the DNC Reps are about attacking a religious woman >>>> remember the HUGE negative swing after the Cavanaugh BBQ hearing?

I am truly disturbed that so many here are joyous over someone’s death. I don’t care about the politics not being the same as yours.

practicing your skyscreaming techniques?

a rival guy like Jimmy Carter deserves respect >>> POS like Ginsberg that PURPOSELY damaged the country DOESN"T ....

this is Amy Barrett's seat >>> she's been bypassed waiting to specifically replace Ginsberg ....

it'll be announced about midweek - maybe funeral day as the GOP epithet to the old crone getting screwed into the ground ...

the Senate is getting ready for the nuke session that'll be necessary for the final confirmation vote ....

let's see how stupid the DNC Reps are about attacking a religious woman >>>> remember the HUGE negative swing after the Cavanaugh BBQ hearing?

Solid point Illini! But being the idiots they are, my money is on them attacking her and her family. Badly! That will sour some Dems who are Christians from voting for a Dem Congress person.

Finally. A female scotus that isnt so ugly it hurts to gaze upon... as in all life, we have the attractive ones on our side.. ya think beauty and brains may have a direct correlation in women?

I am truly disturbed that so many here are joyous over someone’s death. I don’t care about the politics not being the same as yours.

I dont wish anyone death, but she has been on life support for years and had she made it past the election and Trump won , nothing would have changed she would have still dropped dead in office. As far as her replacement, had the democrats not instigated this massive fraud of mail in, non-verified, ballots, I would have said wait until after the elections, but as it is now. Get Barrett on the SCOTUS and we will meet them in the streets if that is what the Democrats want. The Dems have been threatening violence all year for one issue or another and I, for one , am pretty damn tired of it.

Finally. A female scotus that isnt so ugly it hurts to gaze upon... as in all life, we have the attractive ones on our side.. ya think beauty and brains may have a direct correlation in women?

I dont wish anyone death, but she has been on life support for years and had she made it past the election and Trump won , nothing would have changed she would have still dropped dead in office. As far as her replacement, had the democrats not instigated this massive fraud of mail in, non-verified, ballots, I would have said wait until after the elections, but as it is now. Get Barrett on the SCOTUS and we will meet them in the streets if that is what the Democrats want. The Dems have been threatening violence all year for one issue or another and I, for one , am pretty damn tired of it.

In the big scheme of things, getting another Conservative on the bench now would most likely lower the odds of us all fighting in the streets after elections. The Dems and the lying media HAVE been setting up a fight to STEAL the election. They have 800 freaking lawyers in place to do it! They have set it up in PA so that there is lots of opportunities to cheat!

Obama Statement on Ginsburg Demands GOP Senate Honors Her Dying ‘Instructions’ and Put Off Vote on Supreme Court Nominee Until New President Sworn In”

”Her dying instructions” deserve as much respect as she gave to MILLIONS of infants whom SHE helped murder!

"RIP to the more than 30 million innocent babies that have been murdered during the decades that Ruth Bader Ginsburg defended pro-abortion laws," Collins tweeted. "With @realDonaldTrump nominating a replacement that values human life, generations of unborn children have a chance to live."

Last edited:
I remember the left coming off hinge in a celebrated fashion when Antonin Scalia died.

It was time (many times over) for the bastion of the liberal flag bearer to be thrown into the pits of hell. She has done more harm to the republic than any justice before her and help sewn in the fabric of what we see on the streets today including the disdainment of the nuclear family. All one has to do is read her writings and view videos of her speeches on college campuses, she was and is part of the problems we see in colleges today.

No, I'm not going to shed one g'damn tear over her death nor am I going to give her the respect!

“Blackburn, in response, cited various past justices who were confirmed more quickly than usual, noting that “there is precedent” for the process to transpire in a short period of time.

“Bear in mind,” Blackburn said, “John Paul Stevens was confirmed in 19 days. Sandra Day O’Connor was confirmed in 33 days. Justice Ginsburg was confirmed in 42 days. So that gives you an idea that even though it typically takes about 60 days to confirm a justice, there is precedent for doing it in a shorter period of time.”

There you have it! Let’s beat the 19 day record of confirmation!

Meet future Supreme Court Justice Barrett

There Doc, I fixed it for you... if there is any justice in the world.

But, 19 days? So we could do the nomination and confirmation hearings completed before the election? I'm good with that. And as others stated, there is good reason to have a full SCOTUS ready for any election lawsuits. Trump could say that benefits both sides, no chance of a 4:4 non-decision.

As Obama said, elections have consequences. Just because some don't like those election results or consequences doesn't make it any less true. It was true in 2009, it is true today.

Latest posts

Back