RBG IS DEAD!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, let's have some fun. Does Trump appoint someone immediately? Or does he use it to get people to vote for him & he'll appoint her replacement the day after he wins reelection? So many fun ways to spin this. Well, I suppose he'll wait until she's 6 ft down before making the appointment.

Had to go back... remember when I started the pool to predict when she'll drop?
https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/threads/rbg-to-retire.10829/page-5#post-149703
And, I'll steal a picture that Doc posted... just a little early!
RBG-vultures.jpg

Replacing Justice Ginsberg Must Happen Immediately — It Will Prevent Democrats from Stealing the 2020 Election

What this now means is that the judge will be praised for her service and then given a burial. Then President Trump and the Republican-led Senate will begin the process to fill the untimely vacancy to the nation’s highest court.

This is very tragic but we have to remember that the country must move on. Also, with the Democrats changing the rules of the election in so many states, there are likely to be some very important cases that reach the Supreme Court.

For example, just this past week the following occurred related to the US census:

A rare three-judge district court panel unanimously decided on Thursday that President Donald Trump’s attempt to exclude undocumented immigrants from the U.S. Census-based redistricting process is “unlawful.”
The court ruled that while there is “no dispute that the President has ‘accustomed supervisory powers over his executive officers’” and “thus retains some discretion in the conduct of the decennial census and resulting apportionment calculation,” President Trump did not act “within the boundaries” of the “authority that Congress has granted.”
The quirky three-judge district court designation means that a direct appeal to the conservative majority Supreme Court is in play. It’s anyone’s guess as to how the high court would rule, but it’s worth noting that SCOTUS has thrown a high-profile wrench into the Trump administration’s census policy goals in the past.
It’s time to get the Supreme Court back to interpreting the law and not making the law.

This is why the now vacant Supreme Court Justice position should be replaced as soon as possible.

I am truly disturbed that so many here are joyous over someone’s death. I don’t care about the politics not being the same as yours.
I won’t say that I am joyous about an actual death, but I am more relieved that we can now move forward on a replacing someone that was almost completely non functional.

She could have retired under Obama and he could have replaced her with a liberal judge that was only 4 years ago. She was incredibly frail then... but she didn’t want that.

She wanted to retire under the first female president (Hilary) but that didn’t happen.

She then wanted to outlast Trump.
She knew it was time to retire under Obama, but she was selfish. She was too frail to work anymore at that time. It was ridiculous!

Supreme Court justice should not have life long positions... I don’t care if you are conservative or liberal. We shouldn’t be held hostage by someone who is too frail to do a job, but won’t let go until they die.

Life long position should not mean until your last weak, frail, dying breath, leaves your body due to terminal cancer (in this case) because that’s what you want.
Again, I am not happy that someone is dead, but I am happy that we get to move forward and have a breath of fresh air.... and we could have done that under Obama... but that wasn’t what she wanted.
Now we move forward, with a conservative judge.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back