Lost Generation

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
My youngest is in this age group and is not one of these kids.

She was taught, we love her but, she is owed nothing besides food, necessary medical care, clothing, a warm/cool, safe space to grow up. Not by me, her grandparents, society, her employer. She will have to work her butt off for everything she gets, and it will be DIFFICULT but if she tries her best, anything is possible.

She has her head screwed on straight unlike my oldest, who is a millennial.

That one, even her brothers and their spouses are getting tired of the excuses, scape-goating and other BS. She wasn't always like that. It changed over the last 15 years.

As far as I can see, the only difference between the two is the oldest moved to a liberal area after she grew up and the youngest (and the other three in between) live in conservative/Libertarian areas where independence, initiative, hard work and persistence pays off.

I would be interested to see how those political beliefs and accompanying morals might break down in this study.

https://studyfinds.org/gen-z-mental-health-condition/

@rainingcatzanddogs I do honestly blame the public school system for how kids seem to think now days. That and their "friends" who attended. I have one son, homeschooled that has gotten influenced and now have some "liberal" views, but still votes Republican, as far as I know. I have not asked him with this election. He is one that keeps to himself unfortunately. I get more info on what is happening from his sweet wife.

I'm technically a millennial. I can't relate to most women my age. There are a lot of conservative men, but it's hard finding female friends. (And I don't hang out with guys out of reapect for my husband and our marriage.)

But even in my generation, it seems everyone is diagnosed with some mental health problem.

If you raise a child with love, patience and faith...they will live self-sufficient, loving, patient and faithful.
If you raise a child with anger, hatred and no faith...they will turn on you and the rest of the world in hate.
Every child is an un-programmed computer. They do and will learn just exactly that which you OR SOMEONE ELSE puts into their computer-like brains. Every child who turns out "normal" and healthy minded...either has and had the parents who TAUGHT THEM. Those who are now considered "antifa" or BLM; THEY WERE TAUGHT by their parents to hate and kill, or they had too much contact with outside influences which destroyed their natural born
self-sufficiency and made them into "state-robots" just like in the East German and old Rumanien communist
regimes, who took the children from the parents, put them into state-paid and state-run schools and made both parents work to survive and the children were fed the crap that "UNCLE" president Honiker and "UNCLE" president Chaucesco were to be respected and protected to the death...
Too many of the young blacks today were raised by angry and hateful parents who taught them to just RUN FROM COPS since they only want to shoot and kill you, this is the program we have to deal with.

If you raise a child with love, patience and faith...they will live self-sufficient, loving, patient and faithful.
If you raise a child with anger, hatred and no faith...they will turn on you and the rest of the world in hate.
Every child is an un-programmed computer. They do and will learn just exactly that which you OR SOMEONE ELSE puts into their computer-like brains. Every child who turns out "normal" and healthy minded...either has and had the parents who TAUGHT THEM. Those who are now considered "antifa" or BLM; THEY WERE TAUGHT by their parents to hate and kill, or they had too much contact with outside influences which destroyed their natural born
self-sufficiency and made them into "state-robots" just like in the East German and old Rumanien communist
regimes, who took the children from the parents, put them into state-paid and state-run schools and made both parents work to survive and the children were fed the crap that "UNCLE" president Honiker and "UNCLE" president Chaucesco were to be respected and protected to the death...
Too many of the young blacks today were raised by angry and hateful parents who taught them to just RUN FROM COPS since they only want to shoot and kill you, this is the program we have to deal with.
I think you have to accommodate for individual differences, as well as life. Hatred isn't just learned from the parents.

My oldest was raised the same way as the other four. But, I admit, patience at that time was not one of my strengths.

She married a US Marine, had two children, and raised them mostly alone while he was either deployed or "in training".
While she was in the hospital giving birth to #2, he was supposedly up in VA for "training" but was actually with another woman.

He would blow through money partying and gambling while deployed, leaving her with nothing to pay the bills.

She took on a full time job and started her own business. He would spend that money as well. She finally got a separate account but, wasn't making enough to pay all the bills. She had 30,000 in a trust account after a dog attack when she was 4 and he had spent all of that too.

When he was around, he would get drunk, then, sit and play video games all day in his underwear, not bathe for weeks and had, on several occasions, physically abused his son (kicked him full on in the stomach because he obscured the view of the tv; he was 4 years old).

He had his own demons to deal with. He refused to get help or admit that there was any problem because it would take him out of combat duty. He called himself a conservative and voted R.

My daughter did everything right for ten years and then she had enough.

We knew nothing about any of this until it was over and she had filed for divorce. She was too embarrassed to say anything.

It gets complicated after that...let's just say her distain for him caused her to do a 180 degree turn.

Hopefully, now that she has a good job, owns a home, time will heal those wounds and she will come back to the foundations she was raised with.

Last edited:
So sorry for your girl. Men can be the most USELESS animals on the planet.
How many women have started wars? How many women are mass murderers? How many women are big drug dealers, mafia bosses, corrupt politicians or pedophile? Sure there are some...but how many women have mis-used the millions of innocent children such as the catholic priests, bishops and others`?
The Amazon women had the right idea, drown 90 % of the males born in the Amazon River and only keep the last few for breeding. The entire world would be much better off, JMHO....

So sorry for your girl. Men can be the most USELESS animals on the planet.
How many women have started wars? How many women are mass murderers? How many women are big drug dealers, mafia bosses, corrupt politicians or pedophile? Sure there are some...but how many women have mis-used the millions of innocent children such as the catholic priests, bishops and others`?
The Amazon women had the right idea, drown 90 % of the males born in the Amazon River and only keep the last few for breeding. The entire world would be much better off, JMHO...
Gary do you know the legend of the Sarmatians? The women were warriors as well as the men. They amputated the right breast so as not to interfere with sword work. Some legends say they were the ancestors to the Slavic culture! Other sources simply say they were the Amazons of lore.

"According to Greek historian Herodotus (c. 484 – c. 425 BC), the Sarmatians hailed from Amazons who had mated with Scythian males, and the female Sarmatians “have continued from that day to the present to observe their ancient [Amazon] customs, frequently hunting on horseback with their husbands; in war taking the field; and wearing the very same dress as the men“.

Herodotus also claimed that Sarmatian women did not marry until they had killed a man in battle.

http://www.silk-road.com/artl/sarmatian.shtml
My girl has to take some responsibility for that situation getting as far as it did. Not that he gets off the hook by any means but the vehicle he was in was blown up by IED's on four separate occasions and he refused medical care even though every sign points to a serious concussion in every instance. She told me he was no longer the man she married. The injuries changed him significantly.
But, she didn't want to fail. In a sense, she knew better and chose to become "a victim" by letting it continue and spread to her son. I know that sounds harsh but, she is a smart girl and let her heart lead her head.

Last edited:
Understood. Note taken. BUT, even tho ANYBODY has medical, psychological or physical "problems" or disabilities...they do not retain the RIGHT to make the rest of the world live in HELL, make the rest of the world feel GUILTY for something they had and have no control over and have no right to destroy a family....
There are too many raped women, raped children, beaten people, cancer patients and massively disabled persons who are capable of living a "normal" sort of relationship with their families and friends.
Keeping the pain inside is not easy, keeping a straight face when a situation arises which causes psychological pain to come to the top again is not easy. Keeping it all inside is not healthy either...but to pass the pain and stress on to other (innocent) persons is just a no-go.
I take my hat off to your daughter and all other women who go thru hell from stupid and aggressive men.

Understood. Note taken. BUT, even tho ANYBODY has medical, psychological or physical "problems" or disabilities...they do not retain the RIGHT to make the rest of the world live in HELL, make the rest of the world feel GUILTY for something they had and have no control over and have no right to destroy a family....
There are too many raped women, raped children, beaten people, cancer patients and massively disabled persons who are capable of living a "normal" sort of relationship with their families and friends.
Keeping the pain inside is not easy, keeping a straight face when a situation arises which causes psychological pain to come to the top again is not easy. Keeping it all inside is not healthy either...but to pass the pain and stress on to other (innocent) persons is just a no-go.
I take my hat off to your daughter and all other women who go thru hell from stupid and aggressive men.

You are correct. Unfortunately, it appears there are a whole lot of youngsters these days with said "issues". Some were far from ever having their vehicle blown up (more like they didn't get a pony for their birthday) and have nothing very traumatic that would cause them to have these issues, they still make everyone's lives a living hell.

Last edited:
The twin grandkids we have been raising were already "programmed" by the time we got them at age 10. Now they are absolute monsters. Sometimes all the love and attention is not going to change much of anything. Children born from heroin addict, criminal moms, we bit off more than we could chew. So sometimes simple is really not that simple.

Latest posts

Back