RBG IS DEAD!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up this morning and just had to check. Yep, The witch is still dead.
Now the question is; why haven't the Repubs filled her smelly old seat yet?
I heard that they want to fill her seat with another chick. How about picking the most qualified Conservative judge? As long as the replacement is either male or female, and Conservative, I don't care.
Just get it done. And quit trying to come up with good things to say about this horrible old hag.

Love the comments! The female judge Amy Barrett has been targeted as the replacement for RBG for years, since Trump was elected. Rock solid, not just 'find a girl to replace the girl' nominee.

I think you are right, they are going to delay sticking her in the ground as long as possible. Trump knows this which is why he said he'd nominate someone this week, he doesn't care if they want to keep her on dry ice for 6 months.

I love the quotes where they're showing how she said they need to just nominate a candidate in an election year, even if there's only months to go. Joe Biden said it as well. So were they wrong then, or now?

One thing I like is to nominate her now. And let her go through vetting next month. Let the lefties show how much they hate women. How much they hate catholics. How much they hate mothers. That'll really help in the voting booth. We don't need the Senate vote until Nov 4th, but let's do the hearings before then.

Love the comments! The female judge Amy Barrett has been targeted as the replacement for RBG for years, since Trump was elected. Rock solid, not just 'find a girl to replace the girl' nominee.

I think you are right, they are going to delay sticking her in the ground as long as possible. Trump knows this which is why he said he'd nominate someone this week, he doesn't care if they want to keep her on dry ice for 6 months.

I love the quotes where they're showing how she said they need to just nominate a candidate in an election year, even if there's only months to go. Joe Biden said it as well. So were they wrong then, or now?

One thing I like is to nominate her now. And let her go through vetting next month. Let the lefties show how much they hate women. How much they hate catholics. How much they hate mothers. That'll really help in the voting booth. We don't need the Senate vote until Nov 4th, but let's do the hearings before then.

She already gone through the vetting and the senate already voice there opinion, up or down vote with in two weeks!

She already gone through the vetting and the senate already voice there opinion, up or down vote with in two weeks!
MEMyXkU.gif

Why does the media keep calling the empty SC seat, RBGs seat? It is a seat she “held” for a long time, BUT it is the People‘s Seat!!

Undercover Huber (@JohnWHuber) Tweeted:
James Byrnes —0
George Sutherland —0
William Taft —0 (*became Chief Justice)
Edward White —0

(Yes, four SCOTUS Justices had SAME DAY nominations and confirmations by the Senate. And Byrnes never even attended law school before FDR put him on the court)

RBG is dead. Well I do have to throw in my 2 cents in the snide comments category. Did anybody really check? I mean, I would want to be sure, and drive a stake through her heart.

I said in the other thread I think the only thing that kept her alive for the past four years is her hatred of Trump. Had Hilary been elected she would have retired. Now she has been called to a higher court where she will have to answer for all of the innocent children she has murdered.

I do hope Amy Barrett is nominated and confirmed quickly. I'm sure the Democrats will do everything humanly possible to stop it. The politics are disgusting.

I think she will be the best choice, apparently Senate Republicans also think so and pushing Trump to select her (Judge Barbara Lagoa)
We have SCOTUS short list, a Cuban from Florida and a conservative constitutionalist Judge Barbara Lagoa. She was already vetted with bipartisan vote.

"The president nominated her for the Atlanta-based 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals last September, and she was confirmed by an unusually lopsided 80-15 Senate vote in November 2019"

“…I am particularly mindful of the fact that under our constitutional system, it is for the legislature and not for the courts to make the law. It is the role of judges to apply, not to alter, the work of the people’s representatives. And it is the role of judges to interpret our Constitution and statutes as they are written.” – Justice Lagoa

Also
https://www.tampabay.com/florida-po...xt-florida-supreme-court-justice-by-desantis/

Surprising coming from Meghan McCain

‘I Was Completely Radicalized’: Meghan McCain Says Kavanaugh Hearings ‘Changed The Game’ For Republicans

Meghan McCain said Monday that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings had “changed the game” for many Republicans.

McCain then pivoted to McConnell, who denied a hearing to former President Obama’s nominee Merrick Garland in 2016, saying that she understood why her cohosts on “The View” and other critics would call him a hypocrite for choosing to move forward to fill Ginsburg’s seat.

“I hear what you guys are saying about hypocrisy, and I hear it and receive it, but he is someone that — he only cares about this. This is, like, his core issue. He does not want to run for president. He doesn’t want to seek higher office, and if everybody doesn’t think he has been preparing for this exact scenario, they’re just a little naive,” she explained.

“I honestly think, because I have been talking about this all weekend, that Kavanaugh really changed the game for a lot of Republicans, myself included,” McCain continued. “I was completely radicalized by the experience of watching him testify. I mean, there were accusations of him being someone who was part of a gang-rape gang, and accusations that were completely baseless, and it has shown that Democrats on their side will do anything and everything to smear any conservative.”

McCain went on to mention Judge Amy Coney Barrett, one of the women considered to be a frontrunner for the nomination, and predicted that it was only a matter of time before the ugly attacks against her began to fly.

“My last and final point is this has turned the election back into battleground core meat and potato issues and if you are pro-life, like I am and 47% of the country is, it becomes a reason for you to support President Trump if you were someone that was wavering,” McCain concluded.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/21/...n-mccain-kavanaugh-hearings-changed-the-game/

Lagoa is OK, but to pick her over Barrett would be a political move because they think she will help win Florida. I think Barrett is better. Barrett is an originalist Constitutional Law scholar, was "distinguished professor of the year" three times at Notre Dame, and was Scalia's protégé.

Surprising coming from Meghan McCain

‘I Was Completely Radicalized’: Meghan McCain Says Kavanaugh Hearings ‘Changed The Game’ For Republicans

Meghan McCain said Monday that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings had “changed the game” for many Republicans.

McCain then pivoted to McConnell, who denied a hearing to former President Obama’s nominee Merrick Garland in 2016, saying that she understood why her cohosts on “The View” and other critics would call him a hypocrite for choosing to move forward to fill Ginsburg’s seat.

“I hear what you guys are saying about hypocrisy, and I hear it and receive it, but he is someone that — he only cares about this. This is, like, his core issue. He does not want to run for president. He doesn’t want to seek higher office, and if everybody doesn’t think he has been preparing for this exact scenario, they’re just a little naive,” she explained.

“I honestly think, because I have been talking about this all weekend, that Kavanaugh really changed the game for a lot of Republicans, myself included,” McCain continued. “I was completely radicalized by the experience of watching him testify. I mean, there were accusations of him being someone who was part of a gang-rape gang, and accusations that were completely baseless, and it has shown that Democrats on their side will do anything and everything to smear any conservative.”

McCain went on to mention Judge Amy Coney Barrett, one of the women considered to be a frontrunner for the nomination, and predicted that it was only a matter of time before the ugly attacks against her began to fly.

“My last and final point is this has turned the election back into battleground core meat and potato issues and if you are pro-life, like I am and 47% of the country is, it becomes a reason for you to support President Trump if you were someone that was wavering,” McCain concluded.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/21/...n-mccain-kavanaugh-hearings-changed-the-game/

Most likely one of the very few times I think she actually “gets it”.

Lagoa is OK, but to pick her over Barrett would be a political move because they think she will help win Florida. I think Barrett is better. Barrett is an originalist Constitutional Law scholar, was "distinguished professor of the year" three times at Notre Dame, and was Scalia's protégé.

Scalia’s protégé is a powerful plus.

A few thoughts.

First, Trump said he'll announce on Fri/Saturday. That does several things. First, it gives him time to see the response. It gives the senate time to build a strategy & see who jumps ship. It gives the appearance of giving her time for a respectful funeral. It doesn't look like he jumped to replace her.

I wonder if he tries to do a rocket-launch. 4 or 5 SCOTUS judges have been nominated & confirmed in a single day. Trump may not want it that quick, but he's not going to dilly dally. Amy was just through the same process a couple of years ago which will make all of it go

And finally, I appreciate everyone who's posted to this thread. Every time I see that "RBG is DEAD" title, I get that warm feeling again. Well, not as warm as she's going to be with where she's going, but you get the point!

A few thoughts.

First, Trump said he'll announce on Fri/Saturday. That does several things. First, it gives him time to see the response. It gives the senate time to build a strategy & see who jumps ship. It gives the appearance of giving her time for a respectful funeral. It doesn't look like he jumped to replace her.

I wonder if he tries to do a rocket-launch. 4 or 5 SCOTUS judges have been nominated & confirmed in a single day. Trump may not want it that quick, but he's not going to dilly dally. Amy was just through the same process a couple of years ago which will make all of it go

And finally, I appreciate everyone who's posted to this thread. Every time I see that "RBG is DEAD" title, I get that warm feeling again. Well, not as warm as she's going to be with where she's going, but you get the point!

Personally, this thread with everyone’s input represents to me a New Beginning and chance for our Country to actually go back to morality and the Constitution. To absolutely push back on the corruption that is fast overtaking this great land.

It appears we have the VOTES! :D

The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) Tweeted:
Senator Lindsey Graham Announcing On Hannity That They Have The Votes For Trump's SCOTUS Pick

"We've got the votes to confirm the Justice on the floor of the Senate BEFORE the election & that's what is coming." https://t.co/L1Nwr1wBjd

Latest posts

Back