Preservation of Foods

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am going to place these under the General Category of Food. These next few training manuals are the basic training manuals for the Army's 91Romeo or Medical Food Inspection course. What is interesting about these manuals is they will give you the basics to identify and help you understand medical food inspection and to help you understand wholesomeness to prevent foodborne illnesses within your group.

Please note after a SHTF, your immune system will naturally kick in and begin to change because of dietary restrictions and changes in your dietary habit. I know their are those that will go on to say, they won't have any challenges, but if we run a specific scenario, where you are not able to grow food the first year, your going to be leaning on what food is in the pantry or dehydrated food, both after a period of time, lose nutrients.

So keep this info as a backup because I doubt your going to see a FDA food inspector when the crap hits.

Attachments

• us_army_cc_md0703_preservation_of_foods.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back