Preppers,,and the FEDS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The feds probably already know who preps and who doesn't. . .and we will be a target one day if they are still around. I had the FDA visit my homestead cause they said they were just driving around and saw the size of my garden. Wondering if I sold any of my harvest & what I was doing to replenish the nutrients from the soil. Really? I am on a dead end road & the garden is back behind the side of the house. Just saying. . . you gotta watch those fed guys. We may be 'quacks' but we will be the first ones they hit when SHTF.
That is kind of disturbing. I would have probably asked for ID before even talking to someone who just walked up and claimed to be an official anything.

Kinda makes you wanna be like the man who kept having some kids steal his watermelons. So he got out in his garden and placed a sign that said , there is one watermelon in here that has been poisoned. The next day he went to check his garden, the kids had wrote under it, ...now there is two.

That is kind of disturbing. I would have probably asked for ID before even talking to someone who just walked up and claimed to be an official anything.
Trust me. . . I did ask for ID. I just basically told them that I didn't sell and I give the excess to family. As for the nutrient question, I told them I take care of that. Then sent them on their way. They were not allowed pass the front farm gate, dogs made sure of that. Best I could think of was at the time, I was milking and we had a major disagreement with a neighbor. Thinking he may have alerted them to check up on us. Since he is sheriff, he has some pull here. But legally they didn't have reason to, so I sent them on their way. I was very leery at the time and still am. I don't trust people in general, especially if they come to my gate uninvited.

Trust me. . . I did ask for ID. I just basically told them that I didn't sell and I give the excess to family. As for the nutrient question, I told them I take care of that. Then sent them on their way. They were not allowed pass the front farm gate, dogs made sure of that. Best I could think of was at the time, I was milking and we had a major disagreement with a neighbor. Thinking he may have alerted them to check up on us. Since he is sheriff, he has some pull here. But legally they didn't have reason to, so I sent them on their way. I was very leery at the time and still am. I don't trust people in general, especially if they come to my gate uninvited.
I really like having big dogs in the yard. The power company showed up unannounced two days ago. They were here to change out the meters to ones with arc fault protection. The guy was complaining that my gate was locked. I told him it was for his protection. That calmed his attitude down some.

we have had a lot of trouble in the past with "cold callers"(anyone without an appointment), I point to the notice on the door but they just shrug their shoulders, they are paid on commission so I suppose they think its worth the risk. they just better not try it post SHTF that's all I can say, or they'll be propping up a fence post as a warning to others of their kind.

Latest posts

Back