"pandemic" or scamdemic?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your sentiment. Perhaps Plandemic would be more appropriate description.
I am very healthy, my wife has 3 of 5 comorbidities, so in the .5%. She has the 9 medical degree letters after her name. I have be on top of the game to even debate it With her.
She despite her medical training, sees everything as a threat to her. Maybe rightfully so. Refuses to talk numbers, which is my specialty.
Welcome to my hell. This whole thing maybe a new version of a Cold/flu, that will never go away.
The way it’s being sold to us, there is a plan.

Because covid is not a "pandemic".
The effect of the covid virus is small.
The effect of government scaremongering is much more significant and much more destructive.

a few years ago - if the medical so-called experts were asked to quantify the associated numbers necessary to call a disease outbreak an "epidemic" or "pandemic" - COVID numbers would have been WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too low & substandard to make the cut ....

I'm as upset as anyone that people with existing medical problems are susceptible to Covid - nothing new there - they were there also with alllll the other yearly preceding flu bugs ....

mortality rate is a 1/2% - the spread veracity is below many of the other bugs that have come thru ....

stop the media hysteria that the DNC is using for political agenda and it just becomes a "bad bug" - ignore the Covid Crazies that allllll have these terrifying stores of a "friend" struck down in the prime of life - they could actually be telling the truth >>> SORRY - but what's the %%%%% number there for that age bracket? - their health? - LIVING CONDITIONS & DAILY PRACTICES !!!!!

What would be useful would be a section, or sticky thread, on how to personally circumvent a lot of the measures being taken by governments. The Pandemic section is a knee-jerk to all the prior ones, the Sars, the Bird Flu, remember all those? Sites like these actively monitored these outbreaks like it was was the end of the world and of course nothing came of them.

Mobs like the OECD, the Bilderbergers (not a takeaway outlet) and the CoFR are long term thinkers and those previous scares could well have been trumped up to prepare the world for this one. I don't think anyone hardly realizes what's actually going on here. This is it. This is the end of the 20th century way of life. This is the way of deconstructing our oil dependent nations, of covering the fact that most pension funds are actually bankrupt, their assets held in stocks and bonds that are basically worthless.

The lockdowns have been the key to it all, that and the contact tracing that is going to turn our nations into giant concentration camps. State borders are closing, under lockdown in NSW it's illegal to travel more than 30km from home, and it's only going to get worse I believe. We need to drop all this crap complaining about the measures and pretending that it wont happen to us and get serious about honing our skills to avoid it as best we can. I have posted a few measures but they have been largely ignored. Everyone is acting like a deer in the headlights and the yanks just want to blame it on a political party as though it's not happening across the whole world.

STALIN JOKE.jpg

The effect of government scaremongering is much more significant and much more destructive.
the effect is small,,, tell that to the dead I doubt they would agree with that

now I bid you farewell on this thread I doubt I will be back on this one

the effect is small,,, tell that to the dead I doubt they would agree with that

now I bid you farewell on this thread I doubt I will be back on this one

The effect on most people is small. Don't want to put words in anyone's mouth, but I believe he meant that the general effect on the population as a whole. Of course there are fatalities. But that's true of any flu.

a few years ago - if the medical so-called experts were asked to quantify the associated numbers necessary to call a disease outbreak an "epidemic" or "pandemic" - COVID numbers would have been WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too low & substandard to make the cut ....

I'm as upset as anyone that people with existing medical problems are susceptible to Covid - nothing new there - they were there also with alllll the other yearly preceding flu bugs ....

mortality rate is a 1/2% - the spread veracity is below many of the other bugs that have come thru ....

stop the media hysteria that the DNC is using for political agenda and it just becomes a "bad bug" - ignore the Covid Crazies that allllll have these terrifying stores of a "friend" struck down in the prime of life - they could actually be telling the truth >>> SORRY - but what's the %%%%% number there for that age bracket? - their health? - LIVING CONDITIONS & DAILY PRACTICES !!!!!

Far lower than 1/2% by my estimate. There was a news article referencing health care workers that got it.

Out of over 65 000, 24 died. That's 99.963% that survived it. Children are affected far lower than that number yet; I believe somewhere around 1/10 of that yet.

Most people that end up in rough shape, are obese, very low vitamin D, and diabetic. The average age of mortality is over 80 years old too.

Just going by the Worldometer numbers (best numbers I can find, but still suspect) we've had 40,839,701 cases in the US and 666,509 deaths. No possible way to truly verify those numbers, but just based on that we've had a 1.6% mortality rate in the US. Worldometer gets their numbers from each state health department, broken down by county, not from any US government agency or media outlet, which guarantees the least possible fudging. There is NO truly accurate source of information, so...

Just going by the Worldometer numbers (best numbers I can find, but still suspect) we've had 40,839,701 cases in the US and 666,509 deaths. No possible way to truly verify those numbers, but just based on that we've had a 1.6% mortality rate in the US. Worldometer gets their numbers from each state health department, broken down by county, not from any US government agency or media outlet, which guarantees the least possible fudging. There is NO truly accurate source of information, so...

Problems with those numbers are numerous, heh, heh....sigh..

One being that hospitals over represented covid deaths to receive funding.

Another being that many people had it, and did not get tested. I'd guess that many just thought that it was just a regular flu. They weren't dying like the msn said they should be!

And then there's the error of the tests themselves.

Problems with those numbers are numerous, heh, heh....sigh..

One being that hospitals over represented covid deaths to receive funding.

Another being that many people had it, and did not get tested. I'd guess that many just thought that it was just a regular flu. They weren't dying like the msn said they should be!

And then there's the error of the tests themselves.

Its a man-made cold virus that was modified with a 10,000 time gain of function in humans, every one has had it by now, unless they live in complete isolation.

you can ignore the numbers,,,, I will not bother to look them back up,,,,we talk about the common flu and number of cases VS deaths each year and say they are tolerable then the number of cases VS deaths in covid being tolerable but there have been far more deaths with covid than the flu simply because there have been far more cases,,,, people it is the total number of cases that are the real concern here not the number of deaths,,,

we are seeing something that has never been seen in any of our lifetimes an infection rate that is staggering ,,,, yes the percentage of deaths is not all that bad,,,,but the more people who get the crap the more of us will die from it

I don't believe that stopping the deaths are what they are aiming at it is stopping the spread of COVID 19,,you stop the spread you stop the death count

I STILL WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE,,, I AM AFRAID OF IT,,,,,,,,,,,,everyone I have talked to that has taken it has had some kind of side effect from the arm being sore for a few days to being sick for over a week,,,,,, I will not at this time take it

Numbers also do not reflect people that have tested positive twice.

A coworker of my wife, tested positive, had the vaccine, tested positive again. All in the past 6 months. She is in her 30’s, likes to live her life by traveling and clubbing.
I can’t say I blame her living her life.

There may be something to natural immunity.

I dont trust the numbers, we know they were overly inflated. I dont trust our government, we all know they lie.
I think its all BS. The wife and I both had the china flu. We both survived just fine. This flu has a very low death rate. We'll both continue taking our chances, and we'll never submit to a government mandated vaccine.
Follow the money. Our government is in bed with the pharmaceutical industry. They're are trillions to be made. The pharmaceutical companies are the new defense industry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back