"pandemic" or scamdemic?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can ignore the numbers,,,, I will not bother to look them back up,,,,we talk about the common flu and number of cases VS deaths each year and say they are tolerable then the number of cases VS deaths in covid being tolerable but there have been far more deaths with covid than the flu simply because there have been far more cases,,,, people it is the total number of cases that are the real concern here not the number of deaths,,,

we are seeing something that has never been seen in any of our lifetimes an infection rate that is staggering ,,,, yes the percentage of deaths is not all that bad,,,,but the more people who get the crap the more of us will die from it

I don't believe that stopping the deaths are what they are aiming at it is stopping the spread of COVID 19,,you stop the spread you stop the death count

I STILL WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE,,, I AM AFRAID OF IT,,,,,,,,,,,,everyone I have talked to that has taken it has had some kind of side effect from the arm being sore for a few days to being sick for over a week,,,,,, I will not at this time take it
One of the issues for the Covid (supposed) vaccine, is that there are many unknown risks. It is not a "vaccine", per se; it is really new technology whose side effects are not fully known nor fully understood. And, its "approval" is rushed for political purposes. (I am not implying we should trust the FDA even in the best of times.)

It is much easier to mitigate known risks (i.e. risks of getting covid, risks when contracting covid) than unknown risks.
I prefer to deal with the former rather than the latter.

Another big issue: IT IS VERY SUSPICIOUS THAT GOVERNMENTS REFUSE TO CONSIDER ALTERNATIVE LOW COST, LOW IMPACT SOLUTIONS. (e.g. weight loss, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine).

One of the issues for the Covid (supposed) vaccine, is that there are many unknown risks. It is not a "vaccine", per se; it is really new technology whose side effects are not fully known nor fully understood. And, its "approval" is rushed for political purposes. (I am not implying we should trust the FDA even in the best of times.)

It is much easier to mitigate known risks (i.e. risks of getting covid, risks when contracting covid) than unknown risks.
I prefer to deal with the former rather than the latter.

Another big issue: IT IS VERY SUSPICIOUS THAT GOVERNMENTS REFUSE TO CONSIDER ALTERNATIVE LOW COST, LOW IMPACT SOLUTIONS. (e.g. weight loss, ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine).
the vaccine is free,,,, no cost to those who take it,,,

my true belief is hell yes this is man made,,, second it was deliberately turned lose,, I think the Democrats were so desperate to win the White House back that they paid to have it released I don't know if it was one person or the CHINESE GOVERNMENT

they opened Pandora's Box, it has run rampant WORLD WIDE,,,, killed millions it has mutated and is now worse than the original,,, I am sure it will mutate again,,,, if the truth ever gets out,( I think only a handful of people know the truth ),,,, it will cause a WORLD WAR and possibly the end of us all

Corona was only a test for the government how far it can go, the real terror against the population begins now.
The destruction of the entire middle class, our jobs and everything we own that you want to take us now and our freedom and rights as well.

The system is currently actively destroying the supply chains and everything that our ancestors have built up over many years, the total destruction is sought by all means, in Europe fact and by NOTHING more to deny.

Is there anyone left that doesn't already know that this was all a scam? Even Joe Blow Biden say the (fake) "pandemic" is over.
LOTS.
There are still many people walking around with masks on (in Sydney).
The Premier of the state of Victoria in the last few days initiated some very draconian rules requiring people bushwalking, bike riding and undertaking other healthy activities to wear masks while doing so.

Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane@IHVURBK2
5h·

'Blew me away!'

I'm a vent trained specialty nurse. Not all nurses work with vents. You have training and experience that keep ppl alive .....

All of a sudden vent nurses (NOT!) were everywhere!!!
Bottom line, as it turned out, the INCAPACITATED PT, WITH NO ADVOCATE ALLOWED, WAS SET TO BE KILLED, SO NO SPECIAL TRAINING NECESSARY!

These people with NO VOICE, WERE STARVED 9 DAYS, ON TOP OF IT!.

Contracts for care renewed DAY 10. So they had 9 DAYS TO TRY TO SURVIVE THE MURDER QUEST! (They didn't want to get caught, so they tried to cattle drive them to death via quantity, not constant repeats. Baal wanted mass sacrifices, not slow die ones)

My neighbor actually did survive, but was discharged still sick; he looked poisoned. He was re-admitted, & died.

CDC LIED, PPL DIED,
HOSPITALS SCORED HUGE

Made in USA rope, only need apply.

Latest posts

Back