Omicron is 100 times less deadly than the Flu

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not prescription so whether pharmacies carry it is really irrelevant.

I had to order mine on Amazon. I could not find it locally. They nearly doubled the price since I ordered it, but then dropped it back down to about $5 more than I paid. It's still available and is a Prime eligible product.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087YLTR4G
I've ordered 2 places online and the are also out of stock. I'll try yours

Noteworthy about HCQ -- it stays in your body up to 22 days. I think if you feel sick and start an HCQ regime (usually 200mg twice daily for 5 days)

-BUT-

You feel no differently within 48 hours, I think you're wasting the HCQ. I'd suggest dropping to one pill a week as is administered prophylacticly.

Time to call off the pandemic folks...the jab did nothing, Omicron may have ended the pandemic.

My thinking.
But...
If you're listen to europeans politics and media Omikron is the big killer. They act in absolutly panic to increase restrictions against all people. Last week even the french president Macron said in front of the parliament (he may forgot about any journalists were there) it's his personal pleasure to bully every non-vaccinated until they go for the jab and he will use all his power to do so.
The new german health minister Karl (Panic - Karl) Lauterbach ask people to go for injections and boosters. in the same speech he said the vaccine won't help against Omikron and demands harder restrictions against civil citizens. Further he said Omikron isn't the end of the pandemic. As well they wanna go fight the demonstrations against the corona restrictions "with all the hardness" they have.
The WHO last week informed after Omikron will be an deadlier variant of the virus around (they are using an crystal ball to see the future or do they know what is planned?).
To complete the daily panic orchestra the news published today there's an combination of the Delta and Omikron variant found - called Deltakron.

I know i'm may not so clever. But as i said a while ago: If it looks, smells and tastes like shit then it is with high probability shit.

Nobody than ourself finishes this pandemic - but we need to stand togehter.

Last edited:
Very hard to find now. Pharmacies have been told not to order anymore. Geez, I wonder why? Because it works.

Our own government, knowing full well that HCQ, Ivermectin, and Quercetin work are doing everything they can to STOP US from getting our hands on these LIFESAVING medications and supplements!! At this point, how can anyone deny they are working hard to KILL US?!

Last edited:
I find it interesting and disturbing that since the Plandemic, our government has pushed companies to not sell NAC. This supplement was given the green light by them way back in 1963!

NAC was first approved by the FDA as a respiratory drug in 1963. It’s also used to prevent serious liver damage from acetaminophen poisoning and alcohol poisoning. Additionally, NAC has been available in dietary supplement products for decades – the ingredient itself is likely safe for most people; as in there are limited reports of adverse events.

As an antioxidant, it may reduce oxidative stress, thereby preventing the onset of some cancers and possibly slowing the aging process. NAC may also boost immune system function by acting as a glutathione precursor. Glutathione is known as the most powerful antioxidant in the world…

So imagine my surprise when I found out that the FDA banned NAC in the United States for supplementary use very recently, for what seems like a technicality rather than a safety issue. Ironically, the mechanism of action is to activate your body's innate ability to heal itself.”

https://www.therachelzproject.com/post/why-the-fda-banned-nac-n-acetyl-cysteine

ODD isn’t it that they would ban it now??

FYI, you can still buy it from Life Extension. Amazon dropped it last year.

The classification of NAC is a bit more nuanced than that. In IV and inhaled forms it has been a prescription drug for many years. The oral form has been sold as a nutritional supplement over the counter. The FDA didn't "ban" it exactly, what they did was send letters to companies saying that NAC does not meet the legal definition of a supplement because it was approved as a drug in 1963; according to federal law, any substance approved as a drug before it was sold as a supplement cannot be sold as a supplement. . Amazon responded by "banning" it for sale on Amazon.
The FDA's whole rationale is pretty shady. In answer to a FOI request for documentation, the FDA produced a hand written note from 1963 saying that inhaled NAC was a drug. That's it!
But the status of NAC is still very much up in the air. The FDA is considering two requests to reconsider their "decision."
What makes this all the more ludicrous is that NAC is used as an antidote for Acetaminophen. The FDA has no problems with people buying a liver toxin over the counter. But the antidote for it? Noooo we can't have that!

Many, many places stopped selling it. Which still makes one wonder, why try to make it not available to the people NOW?

The reason is, it is too cheap, the pharmaceutical industry earns too little from it, the governments would have to give back the freedoms to the people, the vaccination program would be wastepaper, and Klaus Schwab and his gang of criminals could not implement the big reset.

There is only one way to go in many countries at this time, vaccinate, vaccinate, boost, boost, boost.
I hear the above sentence every day on the radio and I see every day in the obituaries in the newspapers the result.
When I ask critical questions about the connection between vaccinations and deaths I get visits from people in blue uniforms and that tells me exactly that with these vaccination programs and the suppression of other remedies something very evil and vile is being pursued.

Liberals shopping tip.
Screenshot_20220112-005528.png

Latest posts

Back