Nibiru

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well,a trip to the doc can help one ;)

personally don't belive in any rogue planets...we have enough of idiots here on this planet to cause our downfall if needed....and boy do the try.

I googled Nibiru and found out Nibiru is a Class M planet from the Start Trek movie Into Darkness...

So I watched the movie, and found out the Nibiru natives are quite primitive, there is a pissed off volcano, and Captain Kirk broke the Prime Directive (Whatever that is)..... Did I miss anything?

Last edited:
I googled Nibiru and found out Nibiru is a Class M planet from the Start Trek movie Into Darkness..

The Nibiru conspiracy dates back way before this, but ultimately always goes back to a conspiracy theorist named Sitchin. It crops up every now and then, or under the Biblical term Wormwood, but essentially the same idea. A lot of pseudo-science and interpretive math, but no real scientific support for it. It gets hauled out whenever doomsday is a hot topic.

This is a perfect example of why I don't believe everyone should have the right to own a firearm!

Ya, and some people shouldn't have raisins (me)

Lisa comes home today and sees me stretched out on the floor seeing me and her two little paps eating something out of the bowl she ask what are you guys eating, all I said was raisins and the loudest scream I ever heard coming from her direction (scared the shxt out of me) all of a sudden she runs to the medicine closet taking out the hydrogen peroxide and syringe (yelling at me as she is grabbing her two dogs, I have no clue what she said) as she bolted outside by now I'm already standing on the porch scratching my head watching her filling up the syringe with peroxide then forcing it down the dogs throats and within 5 mikes the dogs emptied their stomach, she walk up to me and kissed me on the cheeks and said 'NO MORE RAISINS FOR YOU YOU BIG NUT'

After she explained things to me I almost had the desire to fill the syringe for me too... Just goes to show the OP isn't the only nut here :)

is raisins bad for dogs??? knew chocolate was,but that't new to me,my big 4 legged dumbo here ate some chicken bones from thrashcan,don't know how he opened the door to get them..and an upset stomach again.

is raisins bad for dogs??? knew chocolate was,but that't new to me,my big 4 legged dumbo here ate some chicken bones from thrashcan,don't know how he opened the door to get them..and an upset stomach again.

Apparently, raisins and grapes can cause acute renal failure and kidney failure in dogs (they don't know why) it's a recent discovery like in 2010, ya I learned something yesterday, the wife gave me an education.

Latest posts

Back