Hello From Upstate New York

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noboat1

Reaction score
I'm a conservative from Upstate New York and like everyone here I've never seen anything like what we're experiencing right now. You can't get any truthful information from the MSM and I've lost all faith in government at all levels. They're responsible for bringing us here, why should we trust they can fix this mess.

So I thought I would try this forum and reach out and stay in touch with like minded folks in order to see what's really going on. I know some states are trying to reopen but we don't know how bad the economic damage these people have caused really is or how permanent. So HELLO!

Welcome. I have a sister in upstate NY, am glad your both out of the city at least. The economic damage from this will be around for a long time I’m afraid. As a small business owner I am feeling it firsthand too. I am just greatful that I have been a prepper for most of my life and am not worried about where my next meal is coming from like so many are now. Everything trump says is either made up or stretched so thin to try and make him look good that it’s not worth listening to. Everyone working for him is under threat of being fired if they don’t follow along. The news media are good at two things. Selling hysteria and pushing their agenda. It’s best to just keep your eyes open and form your own opinions based on that. All we can do as individuals is prep for what impacts us personally. Making sure to do everything we can to provide water, food, shelter and security for ourselves and loved ones.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.

My goodness! I lived in Valatie at one point before we moved to Kinderhook. I worked in Hudson and Catskill, and had friends who lived in Niverville.

I also used to work in Troy.

Howdy neighbor I'm in E Nassau!! You're lucky to be out of New York, I'm very conservative and a Patriot. I can't stand Cuomo, I'd like to leave but my family is still here and I feel that we need to stay and fight. We need to stay in touch.

Howdy neighbor I'm in E Nassau!! You're lucky to be out of New York, I'm very conservative and a Patriot. I can't stand Cuomo, I'd like to leave but my family is still here and I feel that we need to stay and fight. We need to stay in touch.
I agree.

I graduated from Icabod Crane Central High School, and went to college at Columbia-Greene.

I'll bet that we know a lot of the same people.

Latest posts

Back