Nibiru

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have close to 100 grapevines here for wine mostly. Well, a couple years ago I was with the dog, and I would pick a grape and eat it. She watched me, and started helping herself to some grapes. I thought it was cute, until I told our vet about it. She warned me, so no grapes for the pit anymore. Luckily we never saw any signs of any problems. Considering how many she ate, I'm probably lucky she's still alive. The vet also told me that onions and chocolate are bad as well for dogs, and Advil will kill a cat. I don't have any cats so that one dosent affect me.

i dint have these smileys untill recently.so let the fun begin..:rolleyes::p

Greetings,

About myself, the only thing that comes to mind is "I make the effort to worship JEHOVAH, the Supreme Creator, through the teachings of his Son, the Savior CHRIST JESUS." I'm not a success story, but I "INDEED" am acquainted with GOD's Mercy.

I'll say this: "In order to see Truth, You have to be Truth."

I say again, "In order to see Truth, You have to be Truth."

If you believe this truth statement, go do some research on Nibiru, and you'll know that Nibiru is heading this way.

I am at an advantage, I have read other evidence concerning Nibiru.

Anyway, I'll not at this forum to talk Holy Scriptures, unless asked to.

I'm at this forum to talk about the REALITY To Come: NIBIRU

On my mind right now is Post NIBIRU, no communications (no satellites),

Militia throughout the land, surviving righteous Militias to start taming a Wild Wilderness unspeakable.

I assure you, "The New World Order" will not be greeted with open arms when they come up from their underground cities. They will be considered bunker bunnies by the Evil Predators

My intentions is not to be a government member, humanity is at stake, so if need be, i'll work side by side with the government, so don't shut me down CIA, you'll learn a lot about things to come.

Gijara

Greetings Maverick,

Nibiru - pseudoscience ?
The public is not suppose to know about Nibiru.

So easy to debunk the Nibiru evidence when He who bears witness to the truth (Robert Harrington) is no longer around to point to the Truth.
Dr. Robert S. Harrington, Supervisory Astronomer for NASA was ready to publish his findings about Planet X, when he mysteriously very quickly died of a quick cancer in 1993.

Those NASA Astronomers/Scientists who tell everybody that there is no evidence of a Planet X (Nibiru), are probably very intensely looking at Nibiru when they're rendezvousing at the Vatican's super infra-red scope facility in Arizona.
This super infra-red scope was constructed for one main purpose: to monitor Nibiru's "Incoming".

Concerning the mentioning the CIA. I was directing the "don't shut me down" thread to the CIA, not the other readers of this forum, sorry about that.

Bunker Bunnies : Picked that up from watching a Marshall Masters youtube video. A term for cannibal prey. Billions of people will perish, yet many will survive to become human flesh eaters since there be no other source of food around for them.

In this modern day, who knows what goes on in those Third World Countries. In their God-less poverty stricken areas.

In 1994, the media caught on to people in one of Brazil's poverty stricken districts eating human flesh. Body parts the people found in a garbage dump.

Anyway, Once the lust for human flesh consumption is conceived, it will be the only way to exist for many in post Nibiru era.

"UNQUENCHABLE TEMPTATION" I'll thread more about that later.
Gijara

Attachments

• 36%25255F2%25255F34.gif
    36%25255F2%25255F34.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
  • rulez.gif
    rulez.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 3
  • smiley-signs057.gif
    smiley-signs057.gif
    1,015 bytes · Views: 3
Apparently, raisins and grapes can cause acute renal failure and kidney failure in dogs (they don't know why) it's a recent discovery like in 2010, ya I learned something yesterday, the wife gave me an education.
Onions are pretty bad too according to my vet. Also, not just chocolate, but dark chocolate in particular.

Oh I'm sure there are planets we haven't discovered yet that's a given, though I error on the side of excitement not conspiracy unlike a good number of youtube worshipers regarding space ;)

Besides, I don't think FEMA is ready for anything outside a rain drop much less anything cataclysmic though they can offer us a bottle of water, toenail clippers and a bunch of phone numbers to answering services :)

Oh I'm sure there are planets we haven't discovered yet that's a given, though I error on the side of excitement not conspiracy unlike a good number of youtube worshipers regarding space ;)

Besides, I don't think FEMA is ready for anything outside a rain drop much less anything cataclysmic though they can offer us a bottle of water, toenail clippers and a bunch of phone numbers to answering services :)
I agree with the exciting aspect of it. It's a neat idea that something could be orbiting in a perpendicular plane to the other planets. Still seems like someone would have noticed something large by now though.
One of my favorite posters I ever saw was a map of the Milky Way, and over in the lower right hand corner was an arrow, with "you are here". One tiny little speck in this huge Galaxy, among billions of other galaxies. Kind of helps me keep things in perspective when I'm worried about things. None of our little things are really worth worrying about!

Just the vastness of our own solar system is mind boggling enough.
Especially if we're now adding another planet, in 2016. I'm surprised it took so long to detect the possibility of it, given that the math must have always been a little fuzzy without it.

My bigger worry though, is kind of with the conspiracy crowd. If we don't know where this thing is, in its orbit, and we don't really know the full orbit time, could this be the rouge element responsible for mass extinctions? (like it drags some asteroids with it, etc.)?

Given that science quest for facts through the means hypotheses, theories and observation we are still very much elementary in our approach and understanding! For Christ sakes science can't even extend human life to two hundred years nor defeat the common cold but science is suppose to know of objects they can't see or touch? and somehow a conspiracy is formed from hearsay and pseudoscience oh and I'm sure a book is being sold to prove the conspiracy. The fact is we know very little of whats beyond our planet thus it only stands to reason since we know very little of our own planet!

Just the vastness of our own solar system is mind boggling enough.
Especially if we're now adding another planet, in 2016. I'm surprised it took so long to detect the possibility of it, given that the math must have always been a little fuzzy without it.

My bigger worry though, is kind of with the conspiracy crowd. If we don't know where this thing is, in its orbit, and we don't really know the full orbit time, could this be the rouge element responsible for mass extinctions? (like it drags some asteroids with it, etc.)?
And if there is something there, how many more somethings are we not aware of?

Yeah, it's basically an outgrowth of the recent tech advances that allowed us to detect extra-solar planets. One theory, is that this dark passenger could (as it comes more towards the "normal" solar system) be dragging things with it that create Extinction Level Events on Earth periodically. Of course, we'd first need to figure out it's exact orbit, and location within that orbit, and what it would be passing and when.

It obviously never gets close to us, but things it pulls might.

Though planets and stars don't move like comets or meteorites since planets and stars are controlled by gravitational influence of the galaxy, the only time planets move closer to one another occurs when two galaxies merge, even our own milky way will merge with the andromeda galaxy in several billion years or so but for some dark planet moving closer to us is just not the case. for a planet to move closer to us it's gravitational effects would have to be greater than the galaxy, not likely!...... unless the milky way has a tractor beam, ya a little sci-fi there ;)

I think you're misreading what I said. I said as the planet moves closer to what we consider to be the normal solar system. If you look at a visual of the projected orbit of this world, there are times it comes closer to the inner core of our 8 planets, and times it is just way away from them, given it's odd orbit. Depending on how long this takes, and whether it's position along the orbital path coincides with massive extinctions, could certainly be telling. But of course, first we'd have to figure out the exact orbit path and where it is along that path. According to the articles, we aren't quite there yet.

Ya I did misread :( I'm a bad boy...

NASA has been using an re-commissioned/re-calibrated satellite called WISE now called NEOWISE that uses infrared to pierce through the light/gas/dust with it's sole purpose of spotting distant threats. I hope they put more up instead of just this one!

Latest posts

Back