My son may have had covid19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Tuesday morning, my son started to feel sick. So we brought him to clinic, about the same time a neighbor calls to say her son is real sick and tested positive for covid. My son was tested.

My son had a rough time Tuesday night with headache, sore throat, stuffed up nose, chills and twitching and pain in lower chest. but Wednesday morning was feeling much better, Thursday morning only a runny nose. Friday lots of green snot draining from his nose. Today he is running around singing, seems normal. He never had a fever. I gave his CDS from the very start Tuesday. I will stop giving it to him tonight.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and well wishes.

He still has not gotten his test results back. I would never wait for a test, I suggest treatment right away. His mom and brother both got tested negative. I had a negative antibody test.

Knee mail sent Rellgar, hope he stays well, as well as the rest of you.

I had a negative antibody test.

Antibody test won't show positive while you are in the incubation stage. Your immune system takes a while to first identify the virus as bad, and then start producing antibodies. IgM antibodies show first while you are recovering, then the igG antibodies later.

Latest posts

Back