Moving out not posible

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In an emergency, trying to get out of a 23 million citizens city is impossible, that means that I have to be prepared at home. In my case I have been storing food and emergency goods for a long time now.

Having legal firearms in Mexico its a ton of paper work. Any way, I did it and I have two fire arms to protect my family (it is prohibited to take fire arms out of registered home), I am buing 200 cartridges per week until I have what ever I think they are enough for an emergency.

My goal is to have the skills, the goods and provisions so we can support a riot or any kind of social revolt that could happen here.

Oh man good luck to you. Are you able to relocate out of town at all?

I would say get out if you can.
It is just a matter of time before somebody would find you and your supplies. Look for a good bug out location where you can hide and set up camp away from a lot of people. Mexico City is the highest populated in the world.

I have to make a plan to bug out in case things get really bad... moving south would be the safest option... Now yoo made me think about that... it will be my next project... Thank you so much
Should be your first project in addition to water and food. you have a few guns so that is good.
But seriously work on this ASAP.
I used to live in a big city in CA-Los Angeles, and couldn’t wait to get out as I had so much anxiety about what could potentially happen

Should be your first project in addition to water and food. you have a few guns so that is good.
But seriously work on this ASAP.
I used to live in a big city in CA-Los Angeles, and couldn’t wait to get out as I had so much anxiety about what could potentially happen
Thanks for your words... I will start thinking about it right now... that will be my new priority

Having legal firearms in Mexico its a ton of paper work. Any way, I did it and I have two fire arms to protect my family (it is prohibited to take fire arms out of registered home),

Mexico must be the same as The Peoples Demokratic Republik of Kalifornia : only the police, military and criminals can possess fully automatic weapons. :mad:

Yep they are retards. So is Feinstein. Is she Pelosi's sister, or what?
But back to the topic. Rick, you and your family should not be in the city with so many people. You'll run out of stuff eventually. Get somewhere where you can grow something to eat, raise an animal that you can eat. Someplace with water.

Latest posts

Back