Moving out not posible

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep they are retards. So is Feinstein. Is she Pelosi's sister, or what?
But back to the topic. Rick, you and your family should not be in the city with so many people. You'll run out of stuff eventually. Get somewhere where you can grow something to eat, raise an animal that you can eat. Someplace with water.
Looks like most of the NUTTS come from Calif!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum. I agree with many here that living in any large population area when times get tough is a dangerous thing. Everyone has to consider their own situation though. Finances, family or friends to care for, the political environment, etc. just the fact that you are thinking about what you can do during an emergency is a good thing. That already increases your odds of getting through tough times. I’m curious about your ability to move freely in Mexico. I’ve been a couple times as a tourist but really don’t know about laws or restrictions there. Are you free to move anywhere? And if you try would you be considered an outsider in the new place you move to? (As in the wealthy people there, landowners, not wanting anyone competing for their status).

Welcome to the forum. I agree with many here that living in any large population area when times get tough is a dangerous thing. Everyone has to consider their own situation though. Finances, family or friends to care for, the political environment, etc. just the fact that you are thinking about what you can do during an emergency is a good thing. That already increases your odds of getting through tough times. I’m curious about your ability to move freely in Mexico. I’ve been a couple times as a tourist but really don’t know about laws or restrictions there. Are you free to move anywhere? And if you try would you be considered an outsider in the new place you move to? (As in the wealthy people there, landowners, not wanting anyone competing for their status).
Hello... thanks for your words

Yes, I can move freely in Mexixo, but there are certain areas or states that I would never think about going, very dangerous. Most of them in the north.

And yes, there are some places that you will consider an outsider if you want to setl there. Most places you are welcome as a tourist but not if you want to live there. That happens mainly in Yucatan state.

Latest posts

Back