Must Read Movies to Keep You Inspired

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Illini Warrior

Demi-God
Reaction score
50 Survival Movies Preppers Should Watch - TruePrepper >>> another one of those list with prepper movies - half are definitely the usual bigger box hits that we all know well ...

but I found some new ones that I don't know >>

The Rover
Arctic
Dirty War
The Trigger Effect
IO
Adrift
The Decline
It Comes At Night
#Alive

The Ritual

two mentioned that sound decent but haven't found source to watch >>

Right At Your Door
Black Out

The Impossible
is listed - not enough said however - newer true life survival story of a British family in the Thai tusanmi disaster

A Quiet Place is mentioned but the recent sequel A Quiet Place 2 isn't >>> actually a better movie

American Blackout is mentioned - a National Geographic special - most people don't know there's a UK version done at the same time - good to watch also

for whatever reason one of the better prepper "movies" isn't mentioned - again a National Geo presentation - After Armageddon - good one to sit with fellow preppers and dissect for the positives & negatives

Amish Heart

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I've seen a few of those listed. One old series that we just finished that I liked was Jeremiah. Started out kind of silly, but got better. All the people over puberty died suddenly in the "Great Death", and little kids were having to fend for themselves. Skip ahead 15 yrs and that's where the series starts. The end of the first season kind of lets you know who was responsible for creating this mutated virus. It was created in New Delhi because US laws wouldn't let you do gain of function tests. Those that created it went to a military installation to escape it, come out after 15 yrs...started giving vaccines to small towns of people, those people are experiencing the Great Death #2, so they have to burn it down. The vaccine caused the mutation, caused the Great Death to return. Lots of interesting plot changes. Luke Perry stars.
Also need to mention Jericho, a series I loved.

Latest posts