Mind Altering Drugs

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problems are not just for adult drugs. I think an even bigger problem is what they're giving kids for ADHD/ADD. The majority of these teen/20 y.o. mass murderers took those drugs for years. I doubt that news will get any news coverage because it's such a huge business.

For example, 80+% of foster kids are diagnosed ADHD/ADD and given drugs. It's very simple. It's a win-win for foster parents. First, they get paid a nice raise for kids on prescription drugs. Second, the kids turn into drooling well-behaved vegetables. No so much of a win for the kids. These kids spend a decade taking mind-altering drugs, and we wonder why the snap?
I totally agree. My pediatrician would actually have teachers call him and tell him that little Billy in her class needed Ritalin. He would really give them his opinion. Which they did not like.

My son is special needs and when he was young , they gave him Ritalin. It was horrible, he was like a zombie. He would also do these weirs mannerisms with running his hands through his hair. I tricked his teachers by telling them " oh, my , I forgot to give my son his meds this morning". They responded that they thought he was acting differently. Which proved to me they didn't have a clue. It was a big lie by me. He hadn't been on the drugsfor months. I still have the bottle and it about 20 years old.

These drugs are over prescribed and I believe it's mainly because kids don't have time to be kids anymore. Everything is on a schedule. Kids just need time to go outside and catch bugs, look at the clouds and having time that isn't written on the family calendar. I was lucky and was able to stay home with my kids and we spent many days just fishing, throwing rocks in the lake etc. Parents are reaping what the sowed.

Was working those extra hours for that new boat really more important than the time you could have spent with your children?

That's my vent for the day.

Noooooooo. Because I had 3 close family members die close together, the doctor gave me Xanax? Every time I would take it, the next day I would have hangover type feeling all day. I hated the feeling a stopped taking it.
OH, OK. You had me worried there for a minute.

I watched 5 seconds before I understood what I was seeing..

Now I'm traumatized!!@
Sorry PP. This is the type of work I do everyday basically. It happened in the bakery department in this example, which is nomally located near the front of the store. I felt bad for the workers in that area, cause they will be the ones help responisible for clean up and restocking. They will get some help with maintance, but not much when it comes down to it.

Last edited:
Are drugs related or just insane. Assuming a woman but it's hard to tell. Viewer discretion is advised.

EyeBleach.jpg

Gosh, I remember the good old days in the 70’s when you got to look at a nice looking girl, wearing a tank and very very short shorts bending over the meat counter. Meat dept guys got a good view and grocery dept guys got a good one too.
Our store code was Peanut Butter on aisle #. Peanut Butter was on aisle 3.
Grocery workers deserve combat pay Now.

Gosh, I remember the good old days in the 70’s when you got to look at a nice looking girl, wearing a tank and very very short shorts bending over the meat counter. Meat dept guys got a good view and grocery dept guys got a good one too.
Our store code was Peanut Butter on aisle #. Peanut Butter was on aisle 3.
Grocery workers deserve combat pay Now.
yeah those days are well over. In my younger teens an older teen pulled me into a stockroom so he could kiss me. That was the very early 90s.

yeah those days are well over. In my younger teens an older teen pulled me into a stockroom so he could kiss me. That was the very early 90s.
It went the other way too back then. I remember 16 yr old me getting cornered by a a 20 yr old cashier in the breakrooom. And her boyfriend was was one of the Sr part timers. I was scared of his retaliation
When I was 18, I was dating a 22 and 23 yr old from the store at the same time, They both cut it off when they both saw me at 4th of July with somebody else
Oh, our youth!

It looked like co2 extinguisher by the bakery , just a couple of shots with that , I think might have stopped the loses , that way they would not have touched her , at least here a person doing that type of damage would be stopped after the first or second item damaged , we have more personal in private security companies than in the total police force & army put together , supermarkets normally have a few security company members in store when open, I hope there is a local pig farmer close by to send the damaged goods to ,

I totally agree. My pediatrician would actually have teachers call him and tell him that little Billy in her class needed Ritalin. He would really give them his opinion. Which they did not like.

My son is special needs and when he was young , they gave him Ritalin. It was horrible, he was like a zombie. He would also do these weirs mannerisms with running his hands through his hair. I tricked his teachers by telling them " oh, my , I forgot to give my son his meds this morning". They responded that they thought he was acting differently. Which proved to me they didn't have a clue. It was a big lie by me. He hadn't been on the drugsfor months. I still have the bottle and it about 20 years old.

These drugs are over prescribed and I believe it's mainly because kids don't have time to be kids anymore. Everything is on a schedule. Kids just need time to go outside and catch bugs, look at the clouds and having time that isn't written on the family calendar. I was lucky and was able to stay home with my kids and we spent many days just fishing, throwing rocks in the lake etc. Parents are reaping what the sowed.

Was working those extra hours for that new boat really more important than the time you could have spent with your children?

That's my vent for the day.
Sadly, these days becoming a parent is just another box to check off for them. After the maternity leave they throw the kid in day care till it's old enough to be sent to the indoctrination centers. Sad really.

Latest posts

Back