Helpful Info. MARBURG VIRUS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PREVENTING MARBURG VIRUS

“Marburg virus is a single stranded RNA virus that uses rna dependent rna polymerase for replication. Zinc may inhibit this process. Zinc must be used with a zinc Ionophore. If you have been following me then you will understand exactly what to do.”

Dr Zelenko

1654169576769.jpeg

“MARBURG VACCINE INDUCED HEMORRHAGIC FEVER HERE SHE COMES”

DR ZELENKO

In the matter of the Marburg virus, there were already reports in October 2021 that the bad guys were preparing something.

https://www.wochenblick.at/allgemein/kommt-jetzt-eine-killer-virus-pandemie-wie-ebola/
There was information that boosters 3 and 4 will contain ricin that will eventually kill people, they will sell it as the Marburg virus!
A PCR test that can detect the Marburg virus has already been developed and manufactured, Bill Gates contributed.

When most people are vaccinated and hospitals are filled with vaccinated people, there will be a political search for the cause, "the cause will be" that it is not side effects of vaccines, it is Marburg.
People will put vaccine damage and vaccine side effects as Marburg virus and there will be a big panic in the population, people will tear around every vaccination and there will be mandatory vaccination when it comes to the scenario.

Personally, I hope that this scenario will not happen and that it is a speculation, but against that, the WHO is already talking about a Marburg outbreak. We will see if it comes like that, if it comes here in the news that Marburg has been "introduced" to Europe or to the U.S., you can be sure that it is the definitely staged trap and then I definitely get out of the way.

Just so everyone is aware. I have listened to Todd Callender in podcast. Don’t know if this will actually happen, but passing along. Bill Gates was the one who said the next “pandemic “ would be worse and affect the kids more. Is that why they wanted kids vaccinated?? I already have my answer. It’s a retorical question.

Just so everyone is aware. I have listened to Todd Callender in podcast. Don’t know if this will actually happen, but passing along. Bill Gates was the one who said the next “pandemic “ would be worse and affect the kids more. Is that why they wanted kids vaccinated?? I already have my answer. It’s a retorical question.

Hopefully this will stop them from proceeding. We are still in danger, but it's something to hope for.

PREVENTING MARBURG VIRUS

“Marburg virus is a single stranded RNA virus that uses rna dependent rna polymerase for replication. Zinc may inhibit this process. Zinc must be used with a zinc Ionophore. If you have been following me then you will understand exactly what to do.”

Dr Zelenko

View attachment 16490

“MARBURG VACCINE INDUCED HEMORRHAGIC FEVER HERE SHE COMES”

DR ZELENKO
That is conflating marburg virus (spread by fruit bats) with Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (spread by ticks). Neither one is endemic to the U.S. But in any case take your zinc and quercetin and keep the chlorine dioxide handy.

Thanks for the reminder. My phone will be off for sure! I do not trust our government!

The tik tok video isn’t available now Dani. Will go see if I can find the podcast you spoke of. Really appreciate the heads up on this!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back