IF they convict Trump.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you cannot be prosecuted after leaving a position, then I can put $100,000 in a bag, tender my resignation, and never have to worry about a thing.

I’ll send you a birthday cake with a metal file inside it so you can break out of your prison cell.

If you cannot be prosecuted after leaving a position, then I can put $100,000 in a bag, tender my resignation, and never have to worry about a thing.
Bring it on. . . then Id like to prosecute Obama since we can bring charges against ex-presidents now,. And just for giggles throw Clinton into the mix, talking about Bill here but can understand if there was actual confusion. . . Hillary has her own skeletons.

Bring it on. . . then Id like to prosecute Obama since we can bring charges against ex-presidents now,. And just for giggles throw Clinton into the mix, talking about Bill here but can understand if there was actual confusion. . . Hillary has her own skeletons.

Personally, I don't have the time, or the energy, or the interest to bear a grudge for thirty years. If that's how you get your ya yas, best of luck.

I wish you understood that at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Prosecuting Obama doesn't exonerate Trump. Prosecuting Clintons- either Clinton- doesn't exonerate Trump. You guys are invoking the toddler logic that Two Wrongs Make a Right. It might feel good, you might convince yourself you're sticking it to the other side.

But it doesn't accomplish what you think it does.

Personally, I don't have the time, or the energy, or the interest to bear a grudge for thirty years. If that's how you get your ya yas, best of luck.

I wish you understood that at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Prosecuting Obama doesn't exonerate Trump. Prosecuting Clintons- either Clinton- doesn't exonerate Trump. You guys are invoking the toddler logic that Two Wrongs Make a Right. It might feel good, you might convince yourself you're sticking it to the other side.

But it doesn't accomplish what you think it does.
No we as American Patriots are not invoking a toddlers logic, as what You come up with. What WE the PEOPLE STAND for is much GREATER.

Then walk me through it. How does impeaching Obama, or Clinton, prove Trump's innocence?

If you're less likely to dodge the question the other way-

How does impeaching Obama, or Clinton, prove Trump's guilt?

If you're less likely to dodge the question the other way-

How does impeaching Obama, or Clinton, prove Trump's guilt?
Trump is not guilty of anything that you are suggesting. You really want to talk about Obama and Either Clinton at this point? I do need to go to bed at since it is past 10:30 pm and I need back up at 3 am. I'll be back tomorrow.

You aren't making any sense, tehobie. You joined the forum 2 years ago, and have hardly posted anything. At least nothing about DOOMSDAY PREPPING. It seems you've come on to harass people like that other guy.
Danil explained herself well.

Hmmmmm...yes, just like that other newbie, Kevin321 ; no hello/introduction post. Log on and provoke.🤔

You aren't making any sense, tehobie. You joined the forum 2 years ago, and have hardly posted anything. At least nothing about DOOMSDAY PREPPING. It seems you've come on to harass people like that other guy.
Danil explained herself well.

Interesting take. What does impeaching Trump (or not) have to do with doomsday prepping?

When I feel like posting other content, on other threads, I will. To be honest, no one's really asked me who I am or what I think. Just told me what they think I think.

In the meantime, I''ll keep asking questions. I'll keep trying to learn from others- especially those who may not share my worldview and experiences. Sometimes, that means having challenging conversations. But it isn't a challenge we should shy away from.

Latest posts

Back