Resist Resist Resist

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else losing sleep over any of this? I'm just so stressed about all the crap going on against President Trump I'm litterally running on about 2 hours of sleep a night. It's not that I'm not prepared and pretty confident for what could come down the pipe in a few weeks, I just cant believe we live in a time when any of this could be going on. IT really keeps me awake at night.

dont bet your life on it.
I always said, as long as there is Monday night football and dominoes still delivers, you can walk in a man's house and take his kidneys and he won't do a thing about it. As I see it, after corona restrictions, I was wrong on both counts. He won't do anything,no matter the circumstances. Just mumble what you ought to do. I had people way overated.

Anybody else losing sleep over any of this? I'm just so stressed about all the crap going on against President Trump I'm litterally running on about 2 hours of sleep a night. It's not that I'm not prepared and pretty confident for what could come down the pipe in a few weeks, I just cant believe we live in a time when any of this could be going on. IT really keeps me awake at night.
you are not the only one. Economically and tougher civilian regulations are starting to become a reality.

Last edited:
You can add to the list.

- No European media,

- No European TV channels

- No companies where European politicians have a seat

- No German car manufacturers

- Of course no European politicians (all Jo`s Fan Club)

- No institutions of Soros and Schwab

- No NGO`s

- No European banks

- and the Pope and Vatican should also be boycotted 😆

Latest posts

Back