IF they convict Trump.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since there don't seem to be any rules about who and when you can impeach, can we have presidential impeachments for Hillary and Sanders too?
🤪

If our most noble aspiration is to score cheap political points, sure. But we shouldn't, and here's why:

Whatever claim to moral authority we have vanishes the moment we give gov't permission to act arbitrarily. If we're gonna invoke our First or Second or nth amendments...they've gotta be rooted in doctrine. Give gov't permission to act arbitrarily and they don't have to take you to court, they don't have to make an argument, they don't have to prove their case. Your guns, your church, your money- it's all gone, whenever they want, because they want.

If you sincerely believe liberals are out to take your rights...don't promulgate an argument that opens the door.

You're doing what liberals call "putting party over country," without ever realizing it'll screw you over, too.

We did our part in Texas with the Gulf Coast crude oil pipeline. With the shutting down of Keystone also brought the stop of expansions of refineries along the coast, which effect our jobs and development. Yep hope the Dems and everyone who voted for it are happy!

He would of had to have been impeached by the house and had court. He wasn't impeached. Only the senate voted for impeachment, that's all.
And now he's not a president, so all this news stuff about them impeaching him is baloney.

He was impeached in the House, by a bipartisan majority. He has not been convicted in the Senate, but those are two different things.

The rest of it doesn't make a lick of sense. You're saying I can skim as much as I want at my employer's expense- and I can't be prosecuted, after leaving the company.

The world just doesn't work that way.

You're right. I should've said if that's the way you think our legal system works, I encourage you to try it.

He was impeached in the House, by a bipartisan majority. He has not been convicted in the Senate, but those are two different things.

The rest of it doesn't make a lick of sense. You're saying I can skim as much as I want at my employer's expense- and I can't be prosecuted, after leaving the company.

The world just doesn't work that way.
I agree with the first part but totally dont get the "I can skim as much as I want at my employer's expense- and I can't be prosecuted, after leaving the company" from what @Amish Heart
responded.

If you cannot be prosecuted after leaving a position, then I can put $100,000 in a bag, tender my resignation, and never have to worry about a thing.

Impeachment is just accusations. If someone who disagrees with you, accuses you of something, its meaningless.
10 republicans voted to impeach Trump, which is hardly meaningless.

Latest posts

Back