Hurricanes!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be fine from the surge. I think Mavs family should be too being in Northwest Beaumont. They are above I10. Anyone south of I10 needs to worry. Mav's family may need to worry if it's in the wooded area. Lots of pine trees north of Beaumont going into North East Texas. Hunny saw a line of Entergy trucks on the highway on his way down to the boat. We are West of where Laura is coming in about 30 miles inland.
The weather channel is predicting at water surge of 30-40 miles inland. Are you guys safe?? Maybe you should leave.

We are all prepared here, everything outside has been secured. I was up most of the night, I just had a 3 hour nap. I was helping with a friend and member of my prepper group who was discovered dead last night. Alone locked in his house. The Storm should not effect us here all that much. Our good friends passing is what has hit us worse than any hurricane.

RIP D.S.

We are all prepared here, everything outside has been secured. I was up most of the night, I just had a 3 hour nap. I was helping with a friend and member of my prepper group who was discovered dead last night. Alone locked in his house. The Storm should not effect us here all that much. Our good friends passing is what has hit us worse than any hurricane.

RIP D.S.
Sorry to hear about your friend Rellgar. I am going to try and take a nap before the worst gets here. 3 hrs sleep last night.

This is reminding me of hurricane Michael!
These are from Hurricane Michael. We are 200 miles from the coast.
Cwp7gwY.jpg

NAzTjk1.png

I should be fine from the surge. I think Mavs family should be too being in Northwest Beaumont. They are above I10. Anyone south of I10 needs to worry. Mav's family may need to worry if it's in the wooded area. Lots of pine trees north of Beaumont going into North East Texas. Hunny saw a line of Entergy trucks on the highway on his way down to the boat. We are West of where Laura is coming in about 30 miles inland.

They are Northwest of I10 just South of Parkdale Mall, it is wooded :(

Just realize we will lose our entire sugar cane crop. We have 40 acres right north of Vermillion Bay (about 10 miles). We sharecrop this out and usually get about 10-20K every 3 years (then soil rest for 1 year). This coming season was harvest. My cousin called and said it was a beautiful crop but after tonite, bye bye.

Just realize we will lose our entire sugar cane crop. We have 40 acres right north of Vermillion Bay (about 10 miles). We sharecrop this out and usually get about 10-20K every 3 years (then soil rest for 1 year). This coming season was harvest. My cousin called and said it was a beautiful crop but after tonite, bye bye.

That is crushing news David! I’m sorry to hear it.

Vermillion Bay is 70 miles outside the cone, there is hope yet! Maybe it will slip between outer bands.

Latest posts

Back