Here comes the Election Variant

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't see the DNC trying to use Covid again - they are trying like hell now to bury the whole thing - I expect to see the current Covid Phizer ads and other references to be squashed from being TV aired ....

the DNC will be shooting for martial law - get a war fired up - throw in some terrorist bombings & sabotage - lock up more people in the Pelosi DC Gulag - start gun confiscation - suspend any elections until "peace" >>> they need to stop the fall elections

don't see the DNC trying to use Covid again - they are trying like hell now to bury the whole thing - I expect to see the current Covid Phizer ads and other references to be squashed from being TV aired ....

the DNC will be shooting for martial law - get a war fired up - throw in some terrorist bombings & sabotage - lock up more people in the Pelosi DC Gulag - start gun confiscation - suspend any elections until "peace" >>> they need to stop the fall elections

This is what the Kommunist Republik is trying to push through.
BFAFC22D-ADFC-4A11-B6B4-D229A657C8F5.png
I wouldn’t expect any less out of Illinois. Last time I voted for Gov there it was between a Known Thief later convicted and a Guy later convicted for selling CDL licenses. I don’t think any state is free from corruption but Illinois is somewhat special.

Dr. Fauci's name, from early on in the pandemic, always made me think about Christopher Marlowe's character Dr. Faustus, or Faust, who made a pact with the devil. Did anyone else make that connection but me? They say its teachers that can spot liars very quickly because they deal with it regarding clever cheating 'caught' in classrooms but denied by the cheaters. Being a former teacher myself, I think there may be some truth to that. Body language reveals a lot about speakers. Many have made a career of studying common body language.

The Faust similarity was brought to mind again when he started back tracking back and forth on the masks, then extending the "only two-week lockdown". That's the moment I saw through the fear they initially hit us with regarding transmissibility (sure did with me the first few weeks. In the case of Dr. Faust, the pact was for "power and knowledge" in exchange for his soul. Today, that knowledge could be advanced medicical & technological knowledge. But from whom? Scientists" aliens possibly? and with what motives? to facilitate what is being done to us and our planet right now? I think we will one day know the answers, but for now, the set of answers is yet incomplete.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Faust-literary-character

Latest posts

Back