hello from texas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LexiRae

Reaction score
hi y’all. thanks for allowing me to join. i’m a single mom without a lot of leftover money to invest in prepping, so naturally, i’m here scouring posts for all the helpful information i can gather from you guys. i like to have back up plans for my back up plans.

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

thanks for the kind welcome, jim! as soon as i’m comfortable, i’ll probably be asking lots of questions

Understandable about getting comfy and adking questions.
and if anyone gets a attitude. feel free to grab the big ugly stick.and bop them on the head at least twice.lol
hope that your staying away from covirus-19 infected ppl.and possible locations where you might catch it.

Understandable about getting comfy and adking questions.
and if anyone gets a attitude. feel free to grab the big ugly stick.and bop them on the head at least twice.lol
hope that your staying away from covirus-19 infected ppl.and possible locations where you might catch it.

i hope no one gets an attitude with me because it can be contagious too! the virus isn’t bad in san antonio yet, so they say. i am capable of staying away from everyone for a while though, and i sent my babies to their nana’s house for a bit while i see how this shit show turns out

LexiRae,why would we?? 'cause youre a woman? just curious...
and information and knowledge is what we all need now

there's a shitstorm coming and it's not that far anymore,were it only this little bug but the secondary impacts can be as serious as the virus it self..

LexiRae,why would we?? 'cause youre a woman? just curious...
and information and knowledge is what we all need now

there's a shitstorm coming and it's not that far anymore,were it only this little bug but the secondary impacts can be as serious as the virus it self..

“because i’m a woman” never crossed my mind. until now lol

Howdy from another Texan! There are lots of good ideas here that you can use and adapt to your needs.
“because i’m a woman” never crossed my mind. until now lol
Don't worry, people here don't care, they're just glad you are working to take care of yourself and those you care about, regardless of uncertain circumstances (Tbh I was a little wary of joining at first for that reason but it has never been an issue). This is a great community where we share ideas and encourage each other, and become better prepared for whatever the world throws our way.

Not me I’m an asshole. Lol. Welcome. I’m a teddy bear unless someone is spreading lame ### conspiracy crap. Then I’m for sure an asshole. Outside of that please ask questions even if we’ve covered it. I love listening to myself talk. Lol. I’m so humble.

Howdy from another Texan! There are lots of good ideas here that you can use and adapt to your needs.

Don't worry, people here don't care, they're just glad you are working to take care of yourself and those you care about, regardless of uncertain circumstances (Tbh I was a little wary of joining at first for that reason but it has never been an issue). This is a great community where we share ideas and encourage each other, and become better prepared for whatever the world throws our way.

that’s what i was hoping to find here! i’ve done some research on different skills etc already and have been taking baby steps for a while. but damn, this shit snuck up on me and i’m still stuck renting a house in a gang infested neighborhood. and so now i’m freaking out lmao

Not me I’m an asshole. Lol. Welcome. I’m a teddy bear unless someone is spreading lame ### conspiracy crap. Then I’m for sure an asshole. Outside of that please ask questions even if we’ve covered it. I love listening to myself talk. Lol. I’m so humble.

lol. well, assholes always liven up a party and i enjoy reading opinions about lame ### conspiracy crap. so i am starting to feel at home here already. my main question is how the hell do people become preppers without a lot of disposable income. i’m searching. and seeing posts about thermal monoculars and katanas and i’m over here thinking “should i get more batteries for my flashlights?” lol

Latest posts

Back