Hello from Ohio

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Glad to be here. I'll be 70 this year (2022). I've been "prepping" for about 25 years. We live in a small house in the suburbs. We have a good sized garden and fruit trees. Our two dogs are a great help. I'm always looking for new ideas and good information which is why I joined this forum. God bless and thanks for letting me join.

Alum Creek Reservoir is a great place!

It really is! Beautiful and used to have tons of open space. Built my first house there. Had one foot thick walls, wrapped inside and out, no electrical on outside walls and the very first tankless water heaters I’d seen (we got them from Europe all those years ago). We could heat that house with candles! LOL

It really is! Beautiful and used to have tons of open space. Built my first house there. Had one foot thick walls, wrapped inside and out, no electrical on outside walls and the very first tankless water heaters I’d seen (we got them from Europe all those years ago). We could heat that house with candles! LOL

Cool!!

Latest posts

Back