Hello From South Australia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutBackBrett

Reaction score
Hello well at 52 and after whats been happening over the last 2 years and what i can see going to happen ive decided to get my shit together and go all out on prepping and come here to learn. On that note thank you for letting me join im in for the long haul so im looking forward to reading alot of your back posts and following new ones.

Attachments

• Camo Caravan.jpg
    Camo Caravan.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
Hello well at 52 and after whats been happening over the last 2 years and what i can see going to happen ive decided to get my shit together and go all out on prepping and come here to learn. On that note thank you for letting me join im in for the long haul so im looking forward to reading alot of your back posts and following new ones.
Brent welcome . Looks like your caravan is already for the great outback here in Oz. Enjoy your time here.

Hi, from Wollongong NSW

What's your definition of 'go all out on prepping'?
Hi, from Wollongong NSW

What's your definition of 'go all out on prepping'?
im looking at it as the shit is already hitting the fan and now is the time to get the bugout truck, caravan stock underground bunker going water filtration system up and running as well as supplies from medical to seeds and so on. I am looking at by the end of 2022 having a total underground hideout with a hidden decline that i can drive the truck and caravan down. I have everything that i have thought that i may require from wind turbines to solar panels and im not talking about one solar panel and one wind turbine i have shitloads of 3 phase wind turbines and shitloads of solar panel as well as every thing needed to be able to use them. Many communications radios of different kinds as well as compound bows and the list goes on.
Still got the truck to camo yet but will do over the coming weeks and i also have alot of other stuff that is there for trading if i need to but im sure that i have forgotten lots of other stuff, but it give you the idea of just how serious i am trying to be, but things happen slowly when your only one person and i am also working on remote camera setups that can be monitored over a large area.
Oh i also have everything required for a aquaponics setup that will run underground and feed a group of 5 and i have been doing Aquaponics for around 10 years now.

Attachments

• Car Van.jpg
    Car Van.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Van Camo Now.jpg
    Van Camo Now.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Welcome to the group. Sorry for waiting so long but we have had so many one post and done. I was about to suggest aquaponics, but see you have that covered.

Welcome to the group. Sorry for waiting so long but we have had so many one post and done. I was about to suggest aquaponics, but see you have that covered.
yes thats the one thing i really do love and have spent time practicing doing it in the seller to try and see what i will require to have it running underground and thank you for taking the time to reply

Do you have your location sorted? As in do you own the land where you want to build the underground bunker? It will need to be quite a size to fit your caravan and trailer, any thoughts on how you will engineer that?

I haven't gone the underground route at either of my retreats, but will put a 12 person buried fire bunker at my coastal retreat once the house is built.

Do you have your location sorted? As in do you own the land where you want to build the underground bunker? It will need to be quite a size to fit your caravan and trailer, any thoughts on how you will engineer that?

I haven't gone the underground route at either of my retreats, but will put a 12 person buried fire bunker at my coastal retreat once the house is built.
no i havent got my land yet but am in talks with the owner of 50 acres thats for sale and im hoping that i will start off going underground there. As for tunnel size to take my gear underground i have a mate in the mines whos job is to tunnel (no idea what his official job is called) but he will help me out

Latest posts

Back