Hello from Northern BC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffreyDanger340

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just signed up and looking forward to learning as much as I can. The threat of some sort of disaster has been looming in the back of my mind for years and I've thought a lot about prepping, but have just recently started taking steps to get myself ready. I'd say I have a fairly well rounded skill set that could serve me well but I as of yet don't have any concrete plans, just a bunch of scattered ideas...I'm hoping to familiarize myself and gain insights to help me solidify plans, and set them in motion as soon as I can.

Cheers

Well you are starting in the right direction by knowing you want to start somewhere with getting things ready. Are you going to stay where your at it possible or do you plan on going elsewhere? I would start with the basic supplies first.

Well you are starting in the right direction by knowing you want to start somewhere with getting things ready. Are you going to stay where your at it possible or do you plan on going elsewhere? I would start with the basic supplies first.

From my current location i plan to leave. I live just inside city limits but i have easy and quick access to trails or roads that are rarely used, that can take me to some areas i know quite well. Haven't nailed down the exact routes i would take though. Depending on what the situation is i could just as easily leave on foot, by mountain bike, atv or pickup. I have several places i would consider safe or survivable locations long term, but i need to decide on which are best, and move supplies there. I'd say i have a workable amount of good equipment, but i need to start laying away a lot more food and water. I only have about a month worth of food so i'll be focusing on that a lot. Real estate market is good here currently so I want to sell my house in the near future and buy a small farm that can give me a chance to sustain myself long term off grid, as well as be away from people. Lots to do...

Sounds good. It will never hurt to imagine all the stuff that might or could happen, and most likely will benefit if you do.

I'm still looking around here and getting good info beyond what I already am setting up for, you might come up with some good ideas to share as well.

:)

Howdy from east texas.welcome to the forum and family.feel free to roam the threads and post comments. Even start a new one if need be

Latest posts

Back