Hello from south central NM

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMPRN1

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just checking in. I'm a long time prepper, ham radio operator and amateur machinist. My primary focus is SHTF communications and 80% and homemade firearms. I've found myself neck deep in the "Channel 3 Project" connecting preppers together on the radio whether or not they have a ham license.

Hello All,

Just checking in. I'm a long time prepper, ham radio operator and amateur machinist. My primary focus is SHTF communications and 80% and homemade firearms. I've found myself neck deep in the "Channel 3 Project" connecting preppers together on the radio whether or not they have a ham license.
What would you recommend for a HAM radio, antenna, coax cable ect to be able to talk with ect..? Very interested here

NMPRN, looks like you are walking the same trail as me. This is one of the 5 Prepper forums I write on. Wish we could get more prepper/amateur activity in New Mexico. All this beautiful open land to enjoy, thousands and thousands of sq. miles of places to camp, fish, shoot not to mention the fun of remote amateur activities. After Margaret gets her new knee we will have to meet up somewhere. 73's de KA5SIW

Latest posts

Back