Hello from Maine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi - me and my room mate at Uni decided to drive from Belton, TX, to Maine one summer - had a hand written sign on the back of his 4x4 "Maine or Bust" , well, we made it, lots of horn tooting from cars on the way. Stayed at a park on the sea, camped out, fished, smoked a corn pipe ( 'baccie only ), ate lobster, what a great time we had. Bought lobsters straight off the boats. Those were the days. Loved Maine, and saw so much of the USA, had a great time. Good memories forever!!

Hi - me and my room mate at Uni decided to drive from Belton, TX, to Maine one summer - had a hand written sign on the back of his 4x4 "Maine or Bust" , well, we made it, lots of horn tooting from cars on the way. Stayed at a park on the sea, camped out, fished, smoked a corn pipe ( 'baccie only ), ate lobster, what a great time we had. Bought lobsters straight off the boats. Those were the days. Loved Maine, and saw so much of the USA, had a great time. Good memories forever!!

When I was really young, I went to Bar Harbor, but since then I've stayed mostly north of Augusta. We have a saying here in Maine... there are 2 Maines - north and south. Sometimes southern Maine is referred to as "the other Maine" LOL. But I think its that way because the parts of the state are so different. Up where I am, we are so far from the coast that is is like a different country LOL.

Sounds like a great time and a great vacation you had! I love lobster, but am allergic so I can't enjoy it any more. :(

Latest posts

Back