Hello From Eastern Kentucky

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Fat-Prepper

Reaction score
Where to begin, I live in Eastern Ky, I do moderate prepping and prep because we live in uncertain times. I run a small blog about prepping and other things and hopefully this is a place where I can share this knowledge. Here is the link to my blog: https://outlawordinance.wordpress.com/

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from this side of the puddle :)

S Johnson

Reaction score
Hey, I'm also in Eastern Kentucky. Can you believe this weather? I was outside today when the hail started here! Just last week it was 70 degrees.

And Melissa, there are quite a lot of female preppers, and several on this forum.

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Hi All...My name is Melissa and I live in a suburb near Dayton, OH. I feel kinda weird right now because I'm female and this seems like a male-dominated forum. But I plan on heading over to the ladies' forum asap!

I came here looking for answers to specific questions I have about my situation. I don't really know how to find ppl to ask and I'm not comfortable posting on Craigslist and letting everyone know what I'm thinking about.

Oh, and I don't have a weapon unfortunately, but since I had to answer the question, I chose a shot gun because I've used them before, and I think they're the most versatile gun for a woman to have. It's much easier to hit your target than with a handgun!

If anyone wants to know more, just ask. Thanks.
No need to feel weird, we have a few Females here with a great deal of knowledge :) DDPF certainly isn't a boys club given that prepping is a family affair, wish more Females would come on board regardless of experience. BTW Welcome.

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, my brother lived in Richmond and Somerset

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
welcome aboard,and feel free to jump right in,I don't think any of these guys bite

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from a top secret location only 145 people know about.

Latest posts