Hello From Eastern Kentucky

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Prepper

Reaction score
Where to begin, I live in Eastern Ky, I do moderate prepping and prep because we live in uncertain times. I run a small blog about prepping and other things and hopefully this is a place where I can share this knowledge. Here is the link to my blog: https://outlawordinance.wordpress.com/

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Hi and welcome from this side of the puddle :)

Hey, I'm also in Eastern Kentucky. Can you believe this weather? I was outside today when the hail started here! Just last week it was 70 degrees.

And Melissa, there are quite a lot of female preppers, and several on this forum.

Hi All...My name is Melissa and I live in a suburb near Dayton, OH. I feel kinda weird right now because I'm female and this seems like a male-dominated forum. But I plan on heading over to the ladies' forum asap!

I came here looking for answers to specific questions I have about my situation. I don't really know how to find ppl to ask and I'm not comfortable posting on Craigslist and letting everyone know what I'm thinking about.

Oh, and I don't have a weapon unfortunately, but since I had to answer the question, I chose a shot gun because I've used them before, and I think they're the most versatile gun for a woman to have. It's much easier to hit your target than with a handgun!

If anyone wants to know more, just ask. Thanks.

No need to feel weird, we have a few Females here with a great deal of knowledge :) DDPF certainly isn't a boys club given that prepping is a family affair, wish more Females would come on board regardless of experience. BTW Welcome.

Latest posts

Back