Hello Everyone, I am a new prepper that needs some guidance. Some help will be greatly appreciated.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had heard of planet alignment occurring this year. I haven't done much research on the impact that would have on earth, if any. Does anyone know if a planet alignment has ever happened before, and if so, what happened on earth?

As for me I still feel San Andreas Fault is still my biggest issue to prep for, and the government.

The New madrid fault line and super volcano in yellowstone are our biggest obstacles on the northeast coastal side. Don't talk about the super volcano and earthquake in the Canary Islands that may push that 1000+ ft tsunami over to our side...

I do highly appreciate your time and help on this. I know your not going against me, i joined this to get info and others opinions as well. I do believe though that NASA and Scientist are covering up whats really going to take place due to the government not wanting mass panic on earth. I don't really believe what the have to say because they have a tendency to fabricate what they put online for viewers and readers. However, like you said, it may or may not happen and i do believe that if you can prep for both my destructions you will be prepared to take on anything the earth or government has to throw at us.
WHAT! the government is concealing something, skirting the truth, covering things up!?!?! Say it isn't so!
I agree that preparing for multiple things can make someone better prepared, and that we can learn a lot from one another, as we all see things differently!

The New madrid fault line and super volcano in yellowstone are our biggest obstacles on the northeast coastal side. Don't talk about the super volcano and earthquake in the Canary Islands that may push that 1000+ ft tsunami over to our side...
oh i know right!
that yellowstone volcano is much like that dinosaur ender, if that blows were all screwed.
and what was the statistics on the after math of that Canary Island tsunami, something like the whole est coast from Maine to Florida whiped out? that tsunami will be freaken huge! made the empire state building look like a toothpick!
when i did follow the Mayan/planetary stuff, i often thought the alignment would cause a gravitational pull, much like the moon does, which would flood all coasts/rivers, and cause sizemic activity, including yellowstones volcano.
that would be devistating for those of us w/o bunkers.
folks, grab your low energy grow lights and organic seedx, cuz nothens growen on the surface for a while lol.

Latest posts

Back