Hello Everyone, I am a new prepper that needs some guidance. Some help will be greatly appreciated.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i keep on trying to say something about it but the Wii wouldnt let me lol.
on the second site, Boston, type "Mayan" in the search box and its the first one, something like:
Boston-led expidition finds oldest Mayan caledar.

This is a disaster I am going to have to study up on. I don't think either scenario you mention is very appealing. Living underwater or floating around like Noah is going to be much easier said than done.
like Waterword? lol.
what one would have to think about is the way it is now, and then transfer that image to a side view of earth, like if it was a full shift, say Mexico and about India would be the new Artic/Antartic sites, but the poles would melt causing major flooding then freezing at the new axes points.

like Waterword? lol.
what one would have to think about is the way it is now, and then transfer that image to a side view of earth, like if it was a full shift, say Mexico and about India would be the new Artic/Antartic sites, but the poles would melt causing major flooding then freezing at the new axes points.
Well that does sound like it would be exciting times....

shelter would all depend on what version you think is going to happen during the shift. some people claim it will be flooding much like the movie 2012, others claim it will be a freeze type shift.
for a flood type shift, i don't think there's going to be much of a shelter you can build, unless you plan to live there the rest of yours, and whoever is with you's life. in that case i suggest a deep sea bunker (i don't know if they make them ill get back to you).
freeze type, think of where/what you'd want to live like if you were in Arctic or Antarctica, but really its about what would happen during a shift, what do you thinks going to happen?
Ill be back soon with info on the Mayan stuff shortly.
Well what I honestly think is going to happen is, in December the planets are going to align with milky way causing us to go into the Dark Rift which is the magnetic pull of the black hole that sits in the middle of the milky way. Crust Displacement/Polar Shift will occur on earth causing half of our continent to sink into water and Africa to rise. I have lots more to say but too much to type. If you want more info you can read Patrick Geryl books on 2012 it will explain everything. Everything you mentioned will be happening around the world. I think the best part where may be safe and honestly no where is safe in the US because the US will be going through most of the changes and there is going to be a nuclear armageddon, but the best will be west side of Alaska and US no where close to the fault line in Cali and the coastal zones. I really want to go to Madagascar but it's an Island and what if the wave just washed right over us. Madagascar was mentioned in one of Patricks books together with a few other places due to their highlands are Spain, Turkey and Ethiopia. Now a deep sea bunker just makes no sense because how are you supposed to transport your food, items and even have the time to build your bunker? It may even cost way more than the 2,000,000+ than a luxuary bunker underground.

im sorry for my disagreement, but ive done quite a bit of research on this myself.
if you look into astrological archives, you'll fine there isnt any planetary alignments due in December. besides the fact, for all planets to align in perfect order, in perfect axis alignment would be in the extremity of somewhere of about 1:2500000000000000000000000000, according to an astrology site i found online while i was looking up the alignment of Pleadies with the eclipse we had in May.
according to that site, anyway, there are no planetary alignments on December 21.
However, according to the Mayans previous endings to there cycles, there is always something that happens at the end of these cycles that doesnt turn out good. i believe they call it a "cleansing". but none of them wiped out civilization.
i'll see if i cant do a little bit more study on the subject and get back to you.

I had heard of planet alignment occurring this year. I haven't done much research on the impact that would have on earth, if any. Does anyone know if a planet alignment has ever happened before, and if so, what happened on earth?

As for me I still feel San Andreas Fault is still my biggest issue to prep for, and the government.

anyway Trisha, that nasa site explains, the further an object is from the black hole, the less gravitational pull. the moon and sun add to this because we are so close, the black hole however, is 94 billion miles away, meaning theres not alot of probability of it affecting us.
the second site was explaining what i said about planetary alignments.
reading back, my disagreements sound like im trying to argue with you over this, however that is not my intention. my intentions are to seek knowledge and truth in any possabilitys of a doomsday senario. and even if NASA or astronimers or anybody else says it cant happen, doesnt always mean it cant, anything is possable even if not probable.
i will do whatever i can to bring you to help in your research or efforts while prepparing for any doomsday event you think might happen. feel free to ask me anything, and i will do my best to help you out.
sorry if i've offended you.

anyway Trisha, that nasa site explains, the further an object is from the black hole, the less gravitational pull. the moon and sun add to this because we are so close, the black hole however, is 94 billion miles away, meaning theres not alot of probability of it affecting us.
the second site was explaining what i said about planetary alignments.
reading back, my disagreements sound like im trying to argue with you over this, however that is not my intention. my intentions are to seek knowledge and truth in any possabilitys of a doomsday senario. and even if NASA or astronimers or anybody else says it cant happen, doesnt always mean it cant, anything is possable even if not probable.
i will do whatever i can to bring you to help in your research or efforts while prepparing for any doomsday event you think might happen. feel free to ask me anything, and i will do my best to help you out.
sorry if i've offended you.

I do highly appreciate your time and help on this. I know your not going against me, i joined this to get info and others opinions as well. I do believe though that NASA and Scientist are covering up whats really going to take place due to the government not wanting mass panic on earth. I don't really believe what the have to say because they have a tendency to fabricate what they put online for viewers and readers. However, like you said, it may or may not happen and i do believe that if you can prep for both my destructions you will be prepared to take on anything the earth or government has to throw at us.

Latest posts

Back