Greetings from Brazil

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmf1996

Reaction score
What's up guys ? I'm new to prepping and wanted to make part of a community to be able do discuss and learn from you all. As many of the new members, the recent world wide events were the main cause of my desire to being prepared.

Hope you guys are doing well.

WM

Welcome from Raccoon City. Maybe you can keep us abreast of things in Brazil?

rsrs, maybe. I should prepare your guys staying first. But let me ask, how has been your guys preparation ? Are you waiting for a specific event or not ?

Thank u :). What you want to know about Brazil’s situation ? Regarding the war ?

Regarding how Brazilians dealt with the recession you had. Didn’t know about the war. Internal war or Ukraine? I’m always curious how others have managed successfully to provide for themselves during the roughest of times. We are on the precipice now in the US. Did you take the ClotShot?

What Dani most likely meant was that if you haven’t already started prepping, you really have a long way to go.

What's up guys ? I'm new to prepping and wanted to make part of a community to be able do discuss and learn from you all. As many of the new members, the recent world wide events were the main cause of my desire to being prepared.

Hope you guys are doing well.

WM
WM welcome to the site . As to world events they be many. Some do say the whole world just be a stage with many puppets on a string . How to be in the world and not to be part of the world requires much spiritual enlightenment and not just a 6 shooter. I’m sure you shall find much here to help you along the way.

Regarding how Brazilians dealt with the recession you had. Didn’t know about the war. Internal war or Ukraine? I’m always curious how others have managed successfully to provide for themselves during the roughest of times. We are on the precipice now in the US. Did you take the ClotShot?

What Dani most likely meant was that if you haven’t already started prepping, you really have a long way to go.

Nice !

1-There is no war in Brazil, I was talking about Ukraine. This war in Europe is also feared here, since the whole world is afraid of a WW3 starting there. About the COVID here I can say the following : Every one in my family got it; I've lost an aunt to this disease; Yes, I've took the vaccine, first and second dose and developed 0 symptons neither from the vaccine nor from COVID (If I ever got it). Our governors managed very badly the pandemic and people and economy felt it. Everything is more expensive in the supermarket.

There is a particular event that scared me right in the very beginning of lock down. I went downtown to buy regular hospitalar masks and each mask was 10x more expensive and lacking is some pharmacies. I could not buy as much as I needed. At the same day I was reading the news about lacking of medication in the pharmacies of my city and even lack of toilet paper in supermarkets.. No one knew what to expect and anxiety makes you think always in the worst case scenario.

I've dealt with pandemic as everyone. Staying at home (I live in the capital of my state), using hospitalar masks, using alcohol spray and that's it.

The recession is stil happening.

2-Regarding the crash course, I don't have much time. I work two jobs and I'm planning to start a company. The few I'm learning I'm already putting in practice, even though not in the ideal way.

Let me know how has been your preparation and how you dealt with recession in USA.

WM welcome to the site . As to world events they be many. Some do say the whole world just be a stage with many puppets on a string . How to be in the world and not to be part of the world requires much spiritual enlightenment and not just a 6 shooter. I’m sure you shall find much here to help you along the way.

Thank u very much for your kind words.

Latest posts

Back