Freedom Of Choice

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Found this on another forum, thought a US forum would be more interested than my own lot would.:)

Do you believe in Freedom of Choice ?
If YES they you must support
1 Freedom to own and bear arms without constraint
2 Freedom NOT to have your children innoculated without being denied access to schools
3 Freedom of women to have an abortion
4 Freedom to disagree with others
5 Freedom to believe in God or NOT
6 Freedom for a State or Kingdom to leave a Union if that state chooses to.
If you believe in Freedom of choice then it must be ABSOLUTE.

All but #3. That couple already made their choice when child was conceived. Its called personal responsibility. . . weather its an unexpected pregnancy or an incurable STD. You will have to live with that decision for the rest of your life. Not trying to make this into an abortion debate. We all have our strong opinions about that issue and no matter how much discussing we do, we will probably never change the others opinion.

I'm not ignoring you guys on this post, Its from another forum and I think is an InterAmerican question, I just thought it mildly interesting and worth sharing :) nothing more than that. Actually I doubt if I could form a sensible opinion on that question scenario :)

Last edited:
I'm fine with everything on this list except for #3. I'm not sure why that would even be on a list of general freedoms. Must be someone's attempt of pandering to women. I think a lot of (responsible) women would even find that insulting to their intelligence. I know my wife would.

Personally, I'd much rather see an unwanted child carried to term and then put up for adoption. Just a much more responsible choice than abortion, in my opinion. A good friend of mine did this, and that little boy was adopted by a former Microsoft exec, is traveling the world, and speaks about 3 languages now.

But, that's personally what I think. I see no need to legislate how others choose to treat their own bodies, and what's in them, though personally, I'd choose birth and adoption over it.

Latest posts

Back